Epilogue

"i got an invitation"

Eunbi huffed and got up from the floor.

"Unnie what the f-" Wonyoung almost swear as Eunbi snatch the piece of paper away from her.

"Girls listen up! From today onwards, i will forbid any diamond in this dorm, notes are not allowed. If you have to say something to each other please use your phones okay?!" Eunbi shouted.

The others nodded in confusion watching their leader being so strange.

" And this paper......"

"UNNIE!!" The others screamed as they witnessed something that will give them nightmares for days.

Eunbi put the paper pieces inside her mouth and started munching on it like it was a 5 star Michelin food that was cooked by a chef named Felix.

After the feast she had, she ran to her members and hugged them so tight they couldn't breathe.

"omoo unnie what is the matter actually? " Yuri curiously asked.

"Nothing❤️" She lovely replied.

That night was an awesome bonding time for the members. They feast on tteobokki and watched some movies.

At the window, lied a white handsome figure who was noticed by Hyewon. She smiled at the figure and waved him.

He did the same and gave her a flying kiss. Hyewon blushed and shooed hik away. The figure chuckled and dissappeared.

She was snapped by Eunbi who was once again wanted to make an announcement.

"This is the dorm rules from now on."

She stapled the big paper on their 'Live love laugh' board.
(Chill they ain't karens)

This is the dorm rules

______________________________________

1. Sakura can't go swimming without other members.

2. No fighting in the dorm especially Hyewon and Chaewon.

3. Don't let a stranger kidnap you and sexually harras you.

4. Only electric technology allowed in this house. Steam technology os absolutely forbidden.

5. Don't betray each other in their sleep.
_____________________________________

They all laughed seeing the weird house rules. But they will surely obey it anyway.

After that night...the girls live happily ever after.

_____________________________________

Fin