6

Eunbi pov

"y-yujin?" Eunbi stuttered.

"Wrong but close" 'Yujin' said with a smile.

"Just look at you guys...beautiful. Your dresses are just too pretty for blood to spill on it...hihi" Everyone looked at each other. Didn't know what to say to that shitty thought the lady had.

"Yujin....why are you here?" Eunbi asked with a concern look on her face.

"didn't i tell you I'm not your Yujin?" She looked more serious now..made everyone feel kinda scared.

"Jeez, cut the crap Yujin and let's go home now."Hitomi shrugged. Everyone nodded made 'Yujin' felt kinda defeated.

She laughed. Like a maniac. Everyone just looked at each other confused.       "Unnie, she didn't take drugs right?"Yuri whispered to Eunbi.

" Well heck...we don't know. " Eunbi ended the conversation. The girls now really interested in Yujin's acts. They were unpredictable (that's the word).

"Enough talking....why dont we..do something fun" She said smiling.

That plain smile....later turned into mischievous yet beautiful grin. That lady snapped her fingers and all the door were shut.

Yuri held Hyewon thight. She was scared, everyone was scared. The girls were trembling in fear as they heard a laugh getting louder.

"Girls.....better prepare your napkins..things will get dirty.." She disappeared from the girls' sight. They were all crying and sobbing. Regrets of course were in them.

This wasn't the ball or dinner the girls imagined. Hyewon thought at least they were gonna get some delicious food, instead, this mess was served. They stayed silence not knowing what to do.

" What are we going to do now? " Sakura asked in a weak tone and a slow voice.

"we....hmm I don't know " Minju said lowering her head.

"so she really is not Yujin?" Yena frustratedly said that. "I don't think so unnie..." Wonyoung patted her back.

"What do you mean I don't think so? She really was just standing right in front of us! What do you think it's a clone or something?! " Yena shouted.

"And did you guys aware when she snapped and all the doors were shut closed?!" Chaewon interrupted. Everyone nodded.

"Umm guys don't you think it's a...prank?" Nako guessed.

"Shit that could be it." Eunbi looked at Nako.

About a good 10 seconds of thinking, they all groaned in annoyence.

They were beyond mad right now. First of all, is it really necessary to prank the girls. And secondly, who's mansion are they in right now. Where, how and why did Yujin snatched this big ass house. Is Yujin had gone insane already? Like cmon, what did the dinner actually matters to her that made her gone insane. We really don't know huh?

"Let's find a way out, yeah?" Eunbi said while patting sakura's back. Also snapped one of them back into reality.

Hyewon.

She has been thinking about the creature she saw last night. That image is marked on her mind. She nervously biting her nails while closing her eyes. With that, Yuri cuickly pull her for a hug.

"Unnie, it's okay" Yuri said with a pity smile and backed of.

______________________________________

Sup guys!! Im so sorry for not updating in a long time actually wattpad gad problems that stopped me for posting my drafts. And now im back pls enjoy my book! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖