10

Third person pov

The girls are now running for one life,
Eunbi. They were panting non stop since they ran like maniacs around the mansion.

They stopped at the entrance of the dining hall. Hitomi put her pointer finger on her lips signing the others to be silent.

Wonyoung peeked her head to have a good look in the dining hall.

"look, there she is." Wonyoung whispered, pointing at their leader who were being tied up on a chair, wide awake with a piece of cloth around her head, covering her mouth. The girls then waved  at her. There were no guards or anyone around so they decided to approach her. A stealh mission.

The girls crawled down with their dresses to get to Eunbi.

Eunbi looked super happy. Happy enough for few drops of tears to escape from her eyes. She can't imagine staying another one more minute with the guy wo kidnapped her. Well not only kidnapped her but...

"there," the kidnapper were done tying Eunbi.

"let me go" Eunbi begged.

"please, just let me- mghh..nghh..." the kidnapper tie a cloth a ound her head.

"you know, i dont like blabber mouths." he said smirking while looking down her body.

"baby you habe a nice pretty body, you mind?" the man putting his hand on Eunbi's shoulder. Eunbi at this point, were desperate. She couldn't say no coz of this smelly cloth, al she did was screaming and crying underneath the cloth.

The man lifted up Eunbi's face with his hand. He wanted Eunbi to enjoy this but instead, he was seeing misery and pain on Eunbi.

He slapped Eunbi hard which made her cry more.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed and slapped her again.

"Ugh..fine, you stay here and be a good girl for daddy, yeah?" he patted Eunbi's head. Disgusting. He then left the dining hall. Maybe he's looking for the others.

Present

The girls were close. Just about few inches away from Eunbi, she screamed underneath the cloth. And of course, no one could understand her.

Yena, the first one who got there, stood up and untie the cloth while the rest was still on the ground, whispering to each other.

As soon as the cloth were yeeted at the floor-

"YAH YOU GUYS BEHIND YOU!!"