3

Third person pov

'BANG BANG BANG'

Hitomi couldn't stand it anymore.So did Nako. They thought the noise came from Yujin and Eunbi. They both groaned and covered their ear with some random pillows on the ground.

"BANG BANG BANG" The banging noise came back. It kinda sounded like someone wants to barge in their dorm.

"FOR GOD SAKE IF I HEAR THAT  NOISE ONE MORE TIME IMMA  THROW YOU IN THE BLENDER!!" Hitomi cussed made Nako flinched a little.

And since then....only silence occupied their dorm.

"cmon lets sleep, nako" Hitomi yawned. Nako nodded amd tucked herself in the bed. She fell asleep not long after. They had a rough night afterall...

3.00 am

Hyewon felt like someone or.....someting...is caressing her left cheek.

"Yuri baby...stop it im sleepy okay" Hyewon whined.

Ten seconds later, she felt it again and this time,that 'something' pinched her cheeks.

"Yuri, stop it I-" She opened her eyes. She didn't finish her sentence. She was shocked actually. There was nothing on her sight. Just...darkness.

"Ah..i might go crazy" She chuckled.
A flash of unwantd memory slid in between her inaudible chuckle.
She blinked slowly and something appeared at the edge of her bed. A tall black figure with a creepy long smile and bright red eyes, the one she met not so long ago. The head was spikey and there was some sort of liquid? Or....substance dripping from its spiky head.

She was scared for her life. She backend herself and rubbbed her eyes. The figure of course, disappeared. She couldn't believe what she just witnessed. It felt......so real. Even though she's hoping it's not.
Hyewon curled herself up and hugged her legs and cried between her thighs.

Living room

Eunbi woke up with a weird sight. She saw Yujin just staring at the TV which weren't even turned on. "Yujin? Are you okay?" Eunbi asked Yujin. No response. "Yujin-ah..." She patted her back. She was about to leave and suddenly she heard someone.

"Unnie?" Eunbi turned around and saw Yujin looking confused. Eunbi gulped. She was shivering. There some uncomfortable subtance is flowing through her body. 'Cold' is only word on her mind right now.

She nervously turn back around. Gone. Where is she. Or...it.

She ran to Yujin like her life depends on it. "Unnie what's wro-" Eunbi hugged her. Tight . "Woah are you okay?" Yujin patted her back.

"Yujin" Eunbi looked down. "Yea unnie?" Yujin asked in curiosity while Eunbi is still enjoying the warmth oh Yujin's body.

"Yujin I-"

______________________________________

lonely_cheesecake tysm for ur support!!!!

Welp i guess yall have to wait 🙃
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😊💖💖💖