7

Third person pov

The girls stormed to the main door, stomping their feet.

"YAH YUJIN CMON NOW!!" Chaeyeon screamed as she knock the door. After a few punches on the door, the girls heard a whispering voice. The girls looked at each other and started to search for the voice.

"here....."

They were covering their mouths looking ar one figure standing by the door frame.

Yujin.

Blood dripping from her head all the way to her barefoot.

She turned around and started pointing to a room. The girls ignore her action and went straight to her. All the members were hugging yujin thight while Yujin just stood there with a emotionless face on her.

Hitomi noticed her weird behavior as she was the only one who didn't hugged her but she just shrugged it off.

"Yujin are you okay?" Eunbi asked with her hands on Yujin's bloody cheeks.

Yujin slowly remove Eunbi's hand and start walking. All members were confused and concerned. They started following Yujin afterwards.

Yujin lead them to a room where they were sofas, a fireplace, knight armor and much more weird stuff from the medieval era.

As soon as Nako, who were at the very back, entered the room, the door slammed behind her. She could also feel the wind caressing her back roughly.

The girls screamed for a hot second and ran towards the door and screamed for help. No use. They sighed and turned around. Guess what happened.

Yujin.

Gone.

They were all so shocked. She was literally just stood there.

                   .....................

Its been 30 minutes, and the girls were not yet making any progress. The room is actually quite huge and packed with antiques.

Sakura spotted a bowl with a note and a three pieces of puzzle.

"Uh...you guys..come check this out." She atracted everyone and gathered up to her.

"Give me I'll read it."

Sakura quickly handed over the note to Eunbi.

"ekheemm...the letter said : Come find my other 7 family member in this room in order to find an answer to your curiosity." Eunbi ended and looked at her children. ( she's the leader and the oldest hahah)

"kids, we got some work to do" Eunbi looked at her members with fire in her eyes, just being a badass she is.

They started looking for all the missimg pieces.

Minju found the fourth piece hidden below the red mattress and happily gave it to Yuri to assemble it. A letter was formed. A 'v'.

"Yuri-ah what could it be?" Minju said looking at yhe puzzle.

Yuri just shrouded her shoulder and Minju nodded.

"yah, i found another piece up here...ugh....i can't reach it. Wonyoungie help me out!" With that, Wonyoung came to her and easily took the puzzle piece. Again, she gave it to yuri and she put it together.

Sixth puzzle piece was found by sakura in pages of books.

Seventh puzzle piece was found by hitomi underneath the big sofa.

Eighth piece was also found by again, Kim Minju. "Wah....can't believe I'm this this good...hihi" she giggled while everyone rolled their eyes.

The ninth piece was found by Hyewon on top of a freaking rubber ducky.

                         ................

It has been 30 minutes and the girls are still looking for the last piece. Seriously, where could it be?
Chaewon stopped as she spotted an envelope in a glass box.

"Guys is that it?" Chaewon approaching the glass box. There was a note on top of it and she began to read it out to her fellow members.

"Friends, in order to get this last piece by being in a complete harmony"

They looked at each other and one said

"harmony?"

                            ...............

They tried everything and nothing worked. They were just about to give up and a light bulb spawned on top of
Hitomi's head.

She was the member of Akb48, a group in Japan that consists of 600 members in total and she knew that singing in harmony will be an ear candy to the audience, but this time she wanted to serve the spirit with their singing so they can retrieve this last piece.

"Umm...you guys? Why don't we....."

                        ..............

The girls were forming a circle with their hands locked with each others'.

They started singing a song with harmony. Yes. Harmony. Like they were music notes coming out from their mouths.

They finished the song and the glass box opened by itself. Yuri reached in her left hand and grabbed the envelope.

She took out the last puzzle piece and slowly put the piece to where it belonged and.....

______________________________________

Im done with ma life welp anyways enjoy! 💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖😘💖😘💖😘💖💖😘😘💖😘😘💖😘💖💖😘💖😘💖😘💖💖💖😘😘💖😘💖💖💖💖😘💖😘💖😘💖💖😘💖