31. Travis

Cake ^^

I groaned as I was bent over the toilet throwing up for the fifth time today. I ate breakfast and five minutes later I got sick, ate lunch and the same thing and a few times after. I'm starting to get a little worried. 

I have been out of the Army for three months now and I have taken to being Luna well. I met my Beta, Paxton and Delta, Spencer and they have been a Godsend in helping me with my duties and if it weren't for them, I would have been stressed out beyond belief. I would be lost without them.

So while Gregory is at work and Colby is at school, I decided to go see Dr. Emma and find out what's wrong with me.

"Luna Travis, how are you?" She asked as soon as I walked up to where she was sitting at her computer. 

"I've been throwing up all day and I have no idea why." I said and she nodded and got up from her seat, grabbed a clipboard and we went into an exam room.

"When did it start?" 

"After breakfast today."

"Have you felt anything at all that isn't normal for you?" 

"I'm way more tired than usual which is weird because I was in the Army and could go on a five mile hike and not be as tired as I have been by not doing nearly as much as one hike." 

"And how many heats have you had?" 

"Four total." 

"Ok I need you to lay down and lift your shift for me please." I did as she said and she brought over some kind of machine next to the bed.

"Ok this is a gel that I will put on your lower stomach so I can see inside. It's warm also." She put some on my stomach and took what looked like a hammerhead shark wand and put it on me and moved it around for a few seconds before she stopped and turned the screen to me.

"See this?" She pointed to the screen and I looked at it and saw a little person. It has arms and legs, hands and feet and a face, not just a blob of cells. It was a baby.

"I would say you are about two and a half months pregnant by the looks of how developed the baby is. Being your mate is an Alpha, you will give birth in another month and a half so four months. That's why the baby looks so developed, his Alpha genes. Congratulations Luna Travis, this is wonderful news!" She said happily and I couldn't stop looking at the screen with tears in my eyes. Our baby. 

"Thank you. Could I have a few pictures please? And can you tell the sex?" 

"Mhm I can. I'll write it down so no one can hear, just in case." She looked again to find out the sex of the baby and a few minutes later I was done and she took some blood and gave me some papers on what to do and not to do, meds for nausea so I can stop throwing up and I got another appointment and was out of there. 

I wasn't expecting this news when I got checked out but I can't say I'm not happy about it. I'm freaking stoked! I did notice I was gaining a little weight but I thought it was because I wasn't working out as much as I did and didn't have to do PT anymore so I thought nothing of it but now knowing it's because of a little miracle growing inside of me makes me so happy. I can't wait to tell Gregory. I have to make it special. 

I went to my truck and left to go into town. I have the perfect plan to tell him. I wonder if he noticed a change in me and kept quiet until I noticed or what? Well that's a question for later, right now I need to go do some shopping and surprise my daddy. 

A few hours later it was almost five and Colby was with Cooper and David so I went to pick him up and head home to start on dinner. Thank goodness for those meds so I can enjoy food again. I made steak given its Gregory's favorite seasoned with Maplewood and twice baked potatoes with corn on the cob, his favorites all in one meal with a cake I had asked to be baked earlier and so on my way back to the house, I picked it up and by the time seven rolled around, Gregory walked into the house.