7. Travis

Gosh look at that sexy man 😍

"Come on, we're going to be late." My best friend calls from my living room and I smile, happy to be home. We weren't gone for more than two and a half months, it was an easy short deployment. 

The German Army wanted to discuss and see all the gear we had, how we trained and how we plan missions so it was simple. 

I heard from our Captain that Mr. Morgan had convinced him to change some of our gear for the better, how he managed to convince the hard headed Captain is beyond me. Since we got the news about it, we passed the information to the General of the German Army and he asked for Mr. Morgan's companies information to get in contact with him about the gear he can supply them so now it seems the hot shot CEO will now have business internationally which hopefully will not cause issues with him but that's his job so maybe he'll be fine.

"Coming!" I said and walked out of my room after putting on my dress shoes. We're going out to a fancy place because David has some news he wants to share with us and wants to go somewhere nice. I decided to dress in a nice pair of black slacks, a blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, I had a silver necklace on and my watch and spiked my hair. 

"You look great." David said when he saw me.

"Thank you, you look nice as well. Hi Peyton." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, you look handsome." He said softly looking into my eyes.

"You look beautiful." I looked at his outfit and he had on a pair on white slacks with a pink button up and a white tie. His hair was styled nicely and he had on white dress shoes. He looked like an angel. 

"Thank you." He whispered and kissed my chin. I smiled and picked up my baby boy who was sporting a little black suit with a white dress shirt and black shiny shoes.

"Goodness you look so handsome champ." I kissed his lips and he nodded.

"Thanks!" He squealed and Lynn giggled. She had on a long white flowy dress with a yellow ribbon in her long dark brown hair and white flats.

"And you look absolutely stunning Lynn." I told the little angel and she blushed.

"Thank you." She replied politely and with that, we left. Cooper dressed like me except his shirt was a dark purple. 

We got to our trucks and Peyton decided he wanted to ride with me so I opened his door and helped him into the seat since the truck has a lift and once he was in, I put Colby in his seat and I got in and we left for the restaurant. 

"How have you been Peyton?" I asked him and he blushed, he hates talking about himself. 

"Fine, been busy with work and the kids. Work is work though and well I missed you. Colby was wonderful by the way. He had a couple of bad days but that's to be expected. I'm happy you're home though. How have you been?" He asked as he took my hand and played with my fingers.

"I've been alright. The deployment was easy and just happy to be home again because I missed you too Peyton. Thank you for taking care of Colby, you and David." I kissed his hand and he smiled with a blush on his cheeks. He is too innocent for me. 

About twenty minutes later we pulled up to the restaurant and I got out, told Peyton to stay and went to open his door and took his hand and helped him out and got Colby out and waited for David, Cooper, and Lynn to get out and we walked to the door and I opened it for everyone and we waited at the hostesses area to be seated after David told her the name the reservation is under. 

"Ok your table is ready, right this way." She grabbed four menus and we followed her to a table in the middle of the restaurant and I put Colby in a chair next to me and pulled out a chair for Peyton and sat down in between my son and Peyton.