34. Gregory

Colby's wolf ^^ top but imagine him as a pup.

My beautiful sweet energetic baby boy is turning five years old. Even more shocking, Travis agreed to Colby turning today. For his birthday we decided to rent out an indoor trampoline park. He loves trampolines and being a goofball and doing tricks the older he gets.

"I can't believe he's turning five." Travis said walking up to me.

"Well he's not going to be our little pup forever you know." I chuckle.

"Haha, very funny." He glared at me.

"I'll make it up to you later." I said.

"Have you been resting and letting the guys and Rebecca handle decorating?" I asked.

"Yes..." He said biting his lip.

"Love, you're on the verge of giving birth. You need to relax." I said.

"Ok babe I'll let them handle the rest. Are your parents almost here with Colby?" He asked.

"Not yet, I myself have to be in the right mindset. I know you said ok to him turning but I'm also nervous, he's our baby boy." I said.

"He's so excited though, he's been talking about it for the past year now. You got this. He and I trust you. If you're not ready though we'll understand just the same as you take the time you need to love." He said and hugged me.

"You're right, I need to rethink things." I said. I really had a lot to think about.

After hours of decorating everyone was here except for the guest of honor and my parents.

"Are you feeling any better, love?" Travis asked.

"I am, thanks, babe." I said.

"Did you make a decision?" He asked.

"I did and you're right, we've all been preparing for this moment. I'll do it." I said.

"Good because if I have to hear Colby mention wanting to be a wolf one more time I'm checking myself into a mental institution." He said and I laughed.

"Noted my love." I said chuckling.

"He's coming!" Ajax said coming back inside and we all hid as we waited for him and my parents.

When he came in we all jumped out and yelled 'surprise'.

To see the look on his face was priceless to see his face light up brighter than the Christmas tree he loves so much.

"Dada, papa, uncle Ajax!" He screamed and tackled the three of us before tackling his grandparents and Ajax's mates.

He made his way around to everyone so they didn't feel 'left out' as his smile never left his cute face.

"I guess you guys did your job right. He absolutely loves it." Ajax commented.

"We couldn't have done it without the omegas and you guys. I had no idea y'all were coming." I said.

"I have a reputation as his favorite uncle to keep." He said with a cheeky grin.

He did have a point, next to me, Ajax has to be his second favorite Alpha, then the twins, Rogue, Matthias, then Jacob. In that order.

According to Colby, Jacob is snobby and mean so he doesn't like him. The only reason Matthias has a low rating is because he's a hardass, poor Matthias.

"Are you having fun kiddo?" I asked, fixing his hair. It was sticking up everywhere from him jumping about.

"Uh huh papa, uncle Carter is about to start singing come on." He giggled as we gathered around to listen to Carter's band. Although they sing pop music their sound has definitely matured along with them.