30. Gregory

Finally, I have a day off from work. I have no meetings so it's a family day for all of us. Travis had a week left working for the army and I'm so glad I won't have to share him with anyone but Colby and occasionally Cooper. 

"Everything is set for the party Alpha." Cooper said. 

"He's going to love it." Rebecca said. 

"I really hope so, it's been days of planning and keeping him away. Thankfully Colby hasn't said a word. That I know of. I even managed to get his parents to come so it's going to be emotional, to say the least." I said. 

"It was a great idea to have it at a private venue and not at the packhouse so Peyton and Alec can come." Dad said walking up behind me. 

After the final touches were done I checked my watch. 

"I gotta get going, Travis' parents should be landing soon and I don't wanna keep him waiting." 

The drive was quiet and thankfully traffic wasn't as bad as it could have been. 

As I parked, I got out of my car and went in and waited for them with a sign. Cliche I know. 

When I saw them walk out and I waved. 

"Well aren't you a handsome young man." Travis' mom said and I blushed. 

"Well thank you, ma'am." I said. 

"Would you leave the poor boy alone, Sandra." Travis' dad said looking at me with sympathy. 

"Robert look at him, I see why our boy fell for him." She said. I see where Travis gets his flirtatious ways. 

On the way back they just kept firing off questions. 

"So when are we going to get some grandchildren?" 

I just had to press the break on that one, literally. 

"Sandra…" Robert said. 

Finally after some time we got to the park. 

"So where is our boy?" Robert asked. 

"I had Colby ask him to be taken to the amusement park and movies so we could get everything done." I smirked. 

"I think I'm going to like you kid." Robert said. 

"Robert? Robert Laden?" My dad said coming from the direction of the parking lot. 

Travis' dad turned on his heel and I swear it was like long lost brothers reuniting as they ran to one another and hugged for dear life. 

"Where the hell did you disappear to?" Robert asked. 

"I've been here, it was you that dropped off the face of the earth." Dad said teasing his old friend. 

As the two men talked my mom and Travis', looked at them and shook their heads. 

"Kiddo are you guys on your way home yet?" I asked through a private link. 

"Not yet papa, mmm maybe five minutes. Dada said he's going to take me for ice cream cause I was good." He giggled through the link. What am I to do with him? 

"Colby said they're five or so minutes away." I told everyone. 

When the car finally pulled up, I had Colby blindfold him and I guided him to the party area. 

"Gregory where are we going? You had me out all day. I know it was your idea to have Colby take me all over the place." I chuckled. 

"You and the questions, you must get that from your mother." I chuckled when his mom looked so offended but she smiled and nodded knowing it was true.