Epilogue The C.E.O. & His SSGT

Wedding song ^^ there

"It's about time one of us is doing this, congratulations you old fart." Jacob joked with Gregory as Gregory was standing in front of the mirror, getting ready to get married. 

"Leave him be Jacob before Rift rips your head off." Ryder said and Ryker chuckled and Matthias rolled his eyes. He was surrounded by young Alpha's who he has been well not really friends with them but considers them tolerable to say the least. 

Matthias was happy for his friend Gregory, he has been waiting for this day to happen since he was told Gregory had found his mate and being the kind of Alpha Matthias is, he looked into Travis to make sure he was good enough for Gregory. He did the same when Ajax told him about his two mates and will do the same when the twins and Jacob find their mates. He's like a father figure to the young Alpha's so he feels it's his duty to protect them. 

"Not so much as Hati will though." Ryker added and looked at Matthias who's eyes were red, showing Hati was now with them. The young Alpha's bowed in respect to their elder Alpha and Matthias's eyes went back to their bright piercing blue that just captures you to your very soul.

"Anyways, are you nervous?" Jacob asked Gregory who shook his head no.

"Not at all, I know this is the right step in our future together and we have two children already so getting married seems the most logical thing to do. I'm excited to see where our future takes us." Gregory answered Jacob and looked at Matthias through the mirror who was holding Geneva. 

"She's by far the prettiest flower girl to date." Ryder said, looking at the future Luna in her light purple dress with flowers on it with a bow attached to a band around her head and little white dress shoes. Colby was with his daddy getting ready because Rift wouldn't let his little princess out of his sight which everyone was used to by now. 

"Are you going on a honeymoon?" Ryker asked.

"Not yet, not with Geneva being so young. Rift and I won't be able to leave her so soon. Travis understands and says we can have a mini honeymoon when we go to New York for Christmas again this year." Gregory said and the other Alpha's chuckled knowing how true that statement is. 

"Just wait until you all have pups, you'll understand exactly how it is." Gregory added and they smiled at him. 

"He's not lying, I was and still am the same way with Jase especially with my mates being away a lot." Ajax came to his friend's defense. 

"How's that going for you?" Matthias asked and Ajax sighed. 

"It's honestly hell but I deal with it when it gets too hard. They are living their lives so who am I to make them stay at home because I'm being a bitch about missing them?" 

"That's true but sucks they have to be gone so much." Jacob said. 

"It is what it is, I love them and want them to be happy so." Ajax simply said.

"Speaking of mates, why aren't you two marked yet?" Matthias asked the twins and they chuckled and Ryker smacked Ryder's arm.

"Because we aren't mates. I thought we were because he was out and before we both left that morning, we didn't see each other and since we just turned eighteen, when he came home I smelt a scent that I assumed was my mates and it was on him. Well after he showered that night after we got off the phone with you all, the scent was gone and it confused me so I'm assuming he somehow met my mate or touched my mate somehow to get his scent so it confused me and my wolf. This asshole let me think he was my mate because well he's a dick." Ryker explained and glared at his twin who was laughing with tears running down his face.