four

scarlett archibald

end of 1st year

sorcerers stone

There's a sense of comfort I feel in writing to my parents. I don't mail them, I simply just tuck them away and pray that they're reading them somewhere. Somewhere better...peaceful.

A letter to my parents:

letter to mom and dad

Hello mum and dad,

I miss you dearly. This year at Hogwarts was phenomenal! I met so many amazing people. Especially, my best friend, Draco Malfoy. You would love him! He always takes care of me and make sure that I have everything I need before himself. I really do hate when he calls Hermione a mudblood but, nobody's perfect.

I met the famous Harry Potter and I fancy him quite a lot! He's really lovely. I also met Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Luna lovegood, and a girl named Pansy Parkinson. I don't really like Pansy as she seems to come in between Draco and I quite a lot.

I'm very displeased to tell you both that I was sorted into Slytherin house. I know how much of a disappointment it is that I'm not in Gryffindor but I promise you, rest assured; I will always be pure at heart.

I also found out that Harry and I have matching scars! How cool is that? Well not really. Harry can also speak to snakes like I can, but Draco gets mad when Harry and I go off and try and find snakes in the forbidden forest to talk to. He says Harry can't protect me like he can. Boys and their need to be alpha!

Anyway I'm looking forward to my second year at Hogwarts and i'll write to you guys soon. I love you so much. Always.

Love,
Scar

Authors note//

I will be skipping ahead to year 3...
<3