twenty

scarlett

thump thump thump

I rubbed my head slowly. My brain was jarring as a light shining through the greenish water hit my eyes. I blinked rapidly, and opened them slowly, scanning around the massive dorm.

The bed was huge and I could see two large doors like my dorm that look like they'd open into a bathroom, directly across from the bed. Lots of paintings and an entire shelf of books.

I snuggled the white sheets, clutching them to my freezing body. You have this big ass dorm and you can't afford to put a couple logs in the fireplace in the corner?

Anyway, it was very clean, smelled like Draco, big window-

Wait a fucking minute. Smells like Draco? 

My lips parted and I practically slapped my hand over my mouth. I looked down and saw the dark material covering my half naked body. My dress was neatly folded and my heels rested on the floor below it. I slowly turned my head and held my breath.

Oh thank god Draco's not here! His side of the bed was empty but the bed was made on his side.

I decided to hop up despite my raging hangover and urge to hurl all over his fresh linens. My feet hit the cold floor and I hurriedly made his bed and grabbed all of my things.

"Oh hell Scarlett! You've done it again." I muttered to myself as I braced myself to walk into the common room. I put my hand on the golden door handle and opened it.

I walked down the hall of doors of dorms and headed to the common room section. Not many people looked up while I scurried past them to my dorm.

I looked for Draco but I didn't see him anywhere. But, I remembered most Saturdays he had quidditch practice early in the morning and if my eyes didn't deceive me, the clock on the wall read 7:30 am. Practice started at 6:30.

"Where are you running off to, gorgeous? Another booty-call?" Henry's antagonizing voice chirped brightly. I jumped at his voice and spun on my bare feet to face him.

I groaned and rubbed my head, "Why are you shouting?" I grumbled and he snickered at my hungover state of appearance.

I scowled at his amused expression. He scanned me from head to toe and his smile grew more and more.

His hair looked messy and tossed to perfection.  His eyes looked sleepy and the bags under his bright eyes made him look dead. That and his ridiculously sharp cheekbones. And not to mention his outfit. He had a bright red sweater on and black sweatpants that look a size too big.

I poked a finger at his built chest with every word, "Not. What. It. Looks. Like." I hissed and he raised a brow.

"Really? Because it really does look like you just snuck out of Draco Malfoy's room early in the morning after he swept you off your feet last night," He teased and I groaned, turning around and stomping to my dorm.

"So really NOTHING happened?!" He shouted behind me.

"Nothing at all, Henry Chambers!"

"I don't believe you!" He hollered in a singing voice. I didn't respond and flipped him the bird over my shoulder which earned me a chuckle from him.

***

After laying in bed recalling the events that i COULD remember to Salem, I cleaned myself up for breakfast.

"So you shagged that loathsome cockroach?" Salem hissed as I slipped on my green sweater over my pleated black skirt.

"No. It was the weirdest thing," I replied leaning down to tie the laces to my boots, "we just slept and when I woke up he was gone."