thirty-one

⚠️Warning⚠️
EXTREMELY AND I MEAN EXTREMELY sexual content ahead ladies and possible gents who read this. I'm telling you this is not for the faint of heart. Skip it if you want!! But read if you wanna hear some spicy stuff

draco malfoy

I couldn't tear my eyes off of the stark white strand of hair that matched mine, twiddling through Scarlett's delicate fingers.

She spun it in a twist, then braided it, and then undid it at least 5 times.

"So.." She started and my eyes flew to hers.

Her green eyes read me with an unmistakable curiosity. She was trying to read my thoughts and I applaud her for trying. But, she's not gonna figure it out.

"So, let's talk." I finished, clasping my hands together. I leaned back calmly even though my heart was racing.

I had to tell her what I'd felt and how fucking sorry I was for the Yule Ball.

"Me first or you?" She asked sweetly, crossing her legs criss cross.

"You go." I smiled as warmly as I could. Nerves were eating me alive. I began bouncing my knee repeatedly.

She took a deep breath and opened her pretty pink lips, her tongue grazed her bottom lip and I sucked in a breath and held it.

She bit her lip quickly and blurted something out.

For a second I thought she said she was in love with me but I brushed that thought off as quick as I could.

"Hm?"

Her shoulders sagged and she frowned, "Seriously, Draco." She gritted through closed teeth.

I furrowed my brow, "I thought you said something but it was just my imagination. Tell me again." I beckoned.

"What did you think I said?"

I paused. Should I tell her what I thought or was she gonna laugh in my face about it.

I rolled my eyes, "I thought you said you were in love with me. Yes, I know it was stupid-"

"Draco that's what I said."

My heart started palpitating. My hands fucking clammed up like never before. The knee I was bouncing insufferably had stopped abruptly.

"Say it again." I rasped.

There is no fucking way that the girl I had been in love with since I was 13 had just told me she felt the same. Absolutely no way on the fucking planet. This was some fucked up joke being played by Henry and Blaise.

I stood up and stood over her. Her doe eyes glossed over and she gnawed at her bottom lip.

She swallowed hard, "I'm in love with you, Draco Malfoy." She repeated.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed her hands. She jumped a bit and I rubbed circles on the backs of her soft, tiny hands.

"Again."

She giggled and shook her head, "You heard me."

I felt the largest smile i've had in ages touch my lips. I felt like the fucking sun was blasting directly on us. Heavens gates have opened up and the chariots of God were coming down to welcome me up.

"I'm dreaming. Pinch me, Scar." I smiled up at her. A playful smile rose on her face.

She took her hand out of mine and pinched my forearm, barely making me feel anything but it was still the cutest thing in the world.