thirty

a/n: 900 reads!!!!!!!! If you're reading this thank you for literally making my dreams come true. Writing is my passion and i'm so happy I get to share it with you all. I do hope you're enjoying this book. Please leave suggestions or anything. I love reading the couple comments I get. Thank you!

***

scarlett archibald

"Like sure! Just throw me in the lake, why don't you? Have an amazing chat with me and then drug me and then just throw me into the bloody murky water." I grumbled.

Hermione just threw her head back and giggled profusely.

"I'll never understand why they put literal students under the water for so long. Why make others get involved?" Harry laughed, sipping a glass of pumpkin juice.

I leaned back on his bed frame and closed my eyes. I crossed my arms, Draco's long sweatshirt sleeves engrossing my tired arms.

"Hogwarts is a very interesting school." Ron remarked. I nodded.

"That's one way to put it."

I opened my eyes when I felt stares on me. They all sat there, staring at me with concerned eyes. I scrunched my nose and sat up.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked with sarcasm dripping my tone.

Hermione looked at Harry who bit the side of his cheek.

"We're worried about you." He mumbled.

"About me?"

They all nodded.

"And why are you worried?" I asked.

Hermione sighed, "You and Draco haven't been well," she paused, "getting along."

"And?"

Ron stifled a laugh and I glared at him.

"And what!"

"You've been quite a bitch recently." He said simply.

My eyes widened along with Harry and Hermione's.

Harry smacked Ron, "Brilliant Ron! Amazing way to put it." He shrugged and gave me a weak smile.

"Sorry. You've been oddly rude to Ravenclaw and Gryffindors and snap at us for the simplest things. What happened with Malfoy?"

I sighed, "He's so confusing. One minute he's kissing me," I sat Harry grimace in the corner of my eye.

"And the next he's kissing Pansy. He treats me like he wants to be with me and we've been tight ever since we were kids but somethings different. Feelings were never involved until now."

Hermione groaned, "He's the worst Scarlett! Why do you put up with it?"

I stayed silent. I didn't wanna say it out loud.

"Because she loves him, duh." Ron rolled him eyes before munching into an everything bagel.

I gulped dry air in my throat. I avoided Harry and Hermione's eyes.

Did I love Draco? Of course. Was I in love with him? How do I know if i'm in love with him. I guess you know when you know but there's something about it all that I just can't put my finger on.

He makes me so angry that I wanna scream. He's rude, inconsiderate, and cruel at times. But then again, he makes me so happy I wanna jump around like a fucking kid. He's been my other half since we met. There's so much history with us.