fourteen

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️
-VERY SPICY
-SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING INTENSE!!

prisoner of azkaban

draco

Her small hands led mine to the backs of her thighs. I felt my dick harden the second she moved them further up the back of her smooth legs. Our eyes never broke contact. Her breath hitched as my hands reached her perky ass. She bit her lip and dropped her hands from mine. Her big green eyes went wide, looking like a deer in headlights.

We've never done anything like this before. Nothing even close.

I squeezed her butt tightly, a small moan escaped her lips. Her pink glossy lips parted slightly and her emerald eyes were glazed with desire.

I pulled her closer to me and her breath got more frantic. So did mine.

"No panties?" I growled and she shook her head innocently. I smirked up at her and moved my left hand down the the back of her thigh, lifting her leg up and pulling it over my leg so she was almost straddling me.

My hand edged to touch her pussy but I needed to savor this. I'm pretty sure this was her first time doing anything like this.

It better be.

Her arms wrapped around the back of my neck and our faces were an inch apart. Her minty cool breath touched my lips and I smirked at her. Scar's doe eyes widened as I moved my hand from her ass, to her tiny little waist and up to the back of her head. I reached my other hand up and put my thumb on her cheek.

She flinched when my thumb started to move down her face and she quickly pulled her bottom lip into her teeth. My thumb reached her lip and her breathing slowed and got deeper. I touched her wet lip and she released it from her teeth.

"You're mine, Scar." My voice came out raspier than I anticipated.

"I know." She whispered back before I smashed our lips together. Her lips were so damn soft and her hands tangled in my hair.

Our lips moving frantically, tasting each other. She tasted sweet and minty and I found my addition to her grow in size. She whimpered as my tongue lightly grazed her lip and she opened for me willingly.

I reached down and pulled her other leg up so she was completely straddling me. I growled as I bit down her bottom lip, she responded with a moan. Pushing her tits further against my chest, my dick was rock hard but I wasn't gonna fuck her in this classroom.

I tangled my hair into her long brown hair, pulling the braid out so her hair was wild all around her stunning face. I grabbed her ass again as she moaned in my ear, grinding her hips against my cock. I grunted as I began to move against her, the friction causing her to yelp.

"Draco, oh my fucking-" She whimpered and I frantically moved my kissing down to her neck. I licked and bite down on her neck, marking her with hickeys dark enough for Diggory to finally know his place. I slipped her skirt up and slapped her ass, hard. She moaned my name again and I smirked before moving back up to her soft lips.

I slid my hand to her small thighs and picked her up so that I was standing and her legs were wrapped around my waist. Our lips never broke apart as I backed her over to a black velvet couch. I threw her body down.

Her green eyes looked at me hungerly and she was panting. Her pussy was on full display, as her tiny skirt was pulled up past her waist. I clenched my jaw looking down at her body. I stood over her and look at her tight little pink pussy, not a speck of imperfection. Scarlett's pussy was glistening wet and I watched her reach her small hand down. I grunted grabbing my cock through my pants and squeezing it tightly while her fingers lightly played with her clit. We stood there watching each other for a second.