thirteen

prisoner of azkaban

draco malfoy

Marcus Flint had us running just about a hundred drills on Monday morning. It had to be 5am and the sun hadn't even risen yet.

By the time we finished the sun was finally rising and I couldn't even stand up straight for too long.

I felt a slap on my back, "Good job today, Malfoy. You'll be ready to take my captain position by next practice." Marcus chuckled next to me as we walked to Divination.

I smirked at him and shrugged, "Better watch your back, Flint."

He threw his head back laughing, "But on another note. I gotta ask you something." He said before smacking the books out of a passing Hufflepuffs arms. I hit the kid with a bat-bogey hex before I stepped over his books scattered on the floor.

"Let me help you with that." A soft voice said behind me and I stiffened knowing it was Scarlett helping the Hufflepuff. I didn't bother to look back.

"T-thank you, Scarlett." He mumbled. I scoffed.

Pussy.

"What's your question." I responded.

"Scarlett. Is she like- single?" He faltered and I stifled a laugh. As if he had a chance.

"Yep. But Diggory is already wrapped around her finger so good luck with that." I grumbled and he started laughing.

"Like I couldn't take Cedric Diggory. Please, that priss looks like he stares at himself in the mirror for an hour every morning." He scoffed. I laughed at that cause he probably wasn't far off. Diggory is a total pretty boy.

We sat down on at a table in the back of the class. The whole vibe of the room was warm. The lights were dim and everything seemed very...peculiar. There were crystal balls placed on each circular table for two and the windows were all closed and draped with red scarves.

The room was junked up with books, candles, and old knickknacks. Two teacups sat on each table with the crystal ball. The worst part about this class was the bloody lunatic teaching it. Trelawney was looney. Loonier than Luna Lovegood was made out to be.

I watched everyone file in. I rolled my eyes at Harry Potter and his trio of freaks waltzing in like the own the place. Gryffindor's are the worst. And Scarlett trailing with the mudblood. I glared at Ron Weasley who quickly looked away.

I was glad Cedric was a year older than us and barely had any classes with our grade. I hadn't gotten a chance to eat breakfast so I probably would've killed him. And the fucking way he calls Scar my nickname I gave her.

My eyes locked onto Scarlett. Her long brown hair was braid loosely down her back. Two lighter brown strands were left out, framing her face. She was wearing a tight long sleeve green sweater and her black uniform skirt was dangerously shorter than I remembered it to usually be. I found myself staring at her tan, smooth long legs. My heart beater faster when my eyes trailed up her body.

Her sweater hugged her small waist, showing off her hourglass figure and when she sat down next to Granger at the table in front of me, her tits were practically pouring out of her sweater from my viewpoint. When did she get boobs?

Holy fuck-

My dick instantly responded to her and I swallowed the breath I was holding. My mind snapped into crisis mode and I tore my eyes off of her and looked around the room. Marcus' eyes were looking exactly where mine were and I clenched my hand around my quill so tightly my knuckles turned white.