Wolves on the Boarder

Jade was ecstatic to resume training, she even decided to have me attend with her

Jade was ecstatic to resume training, she even decided to have me attend with her. We often spent afternoons at the training grounds or on runs through the woods. Once she could shift again, she ran every day to make up for lost time. Today was no different, I am in my wolf form with other pups as we mess around. Most of their time with me wasn't fighting or running, but getting used to the smells and simply being in wolf form. We are jumping around, playing by the small pond.

Jade's eye meat mine for a moment and she smiles. My attention is turned back to the pups when one rams my side.  I let out a huff and fall to the floor as the pup paws at me. Others start to jump as well and I stand, playing with them, but mostly letting them win.

That is until there is a stiffness in the air. I turn to see Jade staring at Holden. The pups start whimpering and I look around confused. Jade runs over to me, "There's an army of Killer Wolf members on the border. I have to go, take the pups home. " I whine, shaking my head, wanting to go with her. "Take the pups home." Someone calls her name and she turns to leave, stripping and shifting.

I bark at my group, gaining all their attention. We start running back to the main town, but all I can think of is my mate facing Killer Wolf members. The thought that my father could be there, that he would hurt her.

&[]

Holden and I shift as we approach the border

Holden and I shift as we approach the border. On the line waited Alpha Drake and a boy that looks very similar to Mason. Many other shifted wolves stand behind them, ready to move forward. Red Sky's warriors gather behind Holden and me as we slip on clothes, I notice though, how Alpha Drake smiles at my body before it's fully covered.

"Alpha Drake," Holden greets in a low tone.

"Alpha Jacobs," Alpha Drake nods, his hand going to the shoulder of the man, who is clearly his son. "My second son, Thomson Drake. It is my understanding my third son is in your possession."

"Which son would that be?" Holden narrows his eyes, taunting with the older Alpha.

"Mason Drake."