Mating

"When will you forgive yourself?" I press him when my first question falls on deft ears

"When Red Sky is safe," he pulls away from me, leaving my arms and walking to the wall. His hands slam against them in a small fit of rage. "It's my fault he threatened the pack. I shouldn't have came here."

My wolf cries at his words. "Then leave."

His eyes look back at me, they fall when he sees my stoic expression. "If that's what you want."

"No, Mason, it's not," I move to the front door and open it. "If you want to leave, then leave."

"That's not what I mean, Jade."

"Then tell me what you want!" His hands run though his hair before I yell again, "Tell me!"

Sexual Scene **Don't like don't read**

"Damnit, Jade," he takes quick studies to me before my back his pressed to the wall, his lips on my and tongue down my throat. I let go of the door and it slams closed, but before I can burry my fingers in his hair he pins them above my head. One of his hands restrains mine and the other wraps around my neck, keep my lips on his. I feel him choke me slightly, but that only furthers the wetness between my legs.

His hand moves from my neck to my jeans, where he unbuttons and unzips. With one hand he pulls them down just enough for his palm to cup my pussy. I moan against his lips and he rubs me though my panties.

"Can I..?"

"Goddess yes!" I scream I
As his lips move to bite and suck my neck.

His hand rips my panties away and when he touched me I moan; my pussy crying for him to make me cum. One finger goes inside while his thumb massages my cunt. My hips buck slightly, but his thick thighs press against me so I can't move.

His thumb increases while he adds a second finger and starts to pump them in and out. His sucking on my neck only furthering the experience. My stomach tightens as his fingers put their full attention on my nerves. I'm getting close, but I don't want his hands off me yet.

Two fingers spread my folds apart as a third plays with my sensitive nerves. I scream and cum all over his hand. "Mason, oh goddess."

His hand slaps against my sensitive pussy as his lips pull away from my neck. They go to my ear and his hot breath tickles my neck, "I want you. Every day. Every night. Every hardship. Every orgasm. They belong to me."

He ends with a growl and bites my lobe, which makes me shutter. I squeeze my thighs together as I feel myself get wet again. "Mason..."

"Do you want another?" he purrs in my ear. His hand gripping my thigh. It slides up and brushes over my pussy.

"Goddess, yes!"

"Fingers, tongue, or dick?" with that he removed his hand and replaces it with his clothes pelvis, his manhood hard against me. I moan at the feeling, knowing I want him all.

"Dick," I breathe out as he starts grinding against me. "Make me yours."

His hands palm my ass as he removed my jeans fully. My legs wrap around him as he takes me to the living room. He removed my shirt before discarding his own. Gripping both of my breasts. My thighs squeeze together again and he smirks. "Eager are we?"

I go for his jeans and buckle, removing all the clothing between us as he unclasps my bra. I get him to sit on the couch before I straddle him, grinding my wet pussy on his hard dick. He growl and wraps his arms around my legs, lifting me up so they are wrapped around his face. I brace myself against the wall, all that's holding me up are his arms on my thighs.

His hot breathe fans my pussy and I shutter. He takes one big lick up my pussy before his tongue focused on my nerves. I moan as he moves faster, pushing me to the edge. Before I release though, he stops.

"Mason... please," I buck my hip before he drops me back into his lap.

"I though you wanted my dick?" his hands go for my neck again while he chuckles. He brings my face close to his, "You still want me?"

"More than ever," I coo back and reach for his dick. I pump it with my hands a few times before lifting myself up. I slowly slide down and he grunts at the feeling. The stretching hurts a bit, but I take it an inch at a time. "Goddess, your so big."

"You still have a while to go, baby." He grips my hips as I lower more. Eventually I feel his ball, I'm completely full of his dick. "Goddess your so tight."

My hips lift and  back onto him and we both moan. His flips me so I'm on bottom before ramming into me hard and fast. He spreads my legs, making sure to hit every spot hard and fast. I moan as he grips my neck, squeezing slightly and I feel myself drip, ready to cum again.

"Goddess, Jade. You feel so good." His hand grope my breasts as he continues fucking me. "Fuuuucckk."

My leg start shaking as he goes deeper inside me. "Mason..!" I cry out, feeling my second orgasm coming.

"I know baby," he takes my legs and spreads them wide, hitting one spot inside me and I cum so hard that I squirt a little. "Goddess that was hot," he grunts leaning done to suck on my neck again. He burries himself inside me as his teeth sink into my neck. A wave of please passes though me and I shake; cumming once more as his hot seed fills me.

*Sexual Scene over*

He pulls out of me before flipping us so I'm laying on his chest. I breathe heavy as I feel the bond fully solidify. Our mink like coming through and the emotions he's feeling wash over me. "That was..." is all I can get out as his and my cum drips out of me.

"So amazing," he finishes for me. His hand running up and down my back, as he rests his head on the other. "I can see us doing that a lot."

"Oh definitely," I reply, looking up at him and smiling. "It's official."

"You and me, we're doing this."

"You and me," I lightly kiss him before resting on his chest. "I need a nap."

He chuckles and I feel the sound in his chest, his lips lightly touch my forehead, "Me too, sweet dreams."

"