Imprisoned

The cold cell I woke up in immediately triggered me to panic

The cold cell I woke up in immediately triggered me to panic. I shot straight up and look around the small cell, the only enterance being the door, the locked door. There is a small concrete bench, the one I woke up on, with a blanket and pillow on it. The place smelt of blood and death.

I was in Killer Wolf.

Soon after waking up, a girl walk in. She looks eerily like Mason, the eyes and nose definitely told me who this wolf is in relation too. "Hello," I watch her cautiously as she sets down some food.

"Hello, I'm Maddison," she spoke very little. Gesturing me to sit. "I'm here to help you, Beta."

I sit down on the opposite side of the bench from her. Mason told me a little about his sister, but he was reserved. I know a few stories about their childhood and mother. His siblings were a hard topic for him. "You're Mason's little sister?"

She scoffs slightly before smiling at me, "Little by a few minutes. Technically we're twins."

"He didn't say that," I look to my hand which rest in my lap. What else don't I know about him?

I close my eyes and try to reach out to them. To Mason, Holden, Colton, Ally, anyone. Nothing goes through though. My wolf has even left my mind. I look at my hands, which were pale and dirty. "You won't be able to link them here. Alpha makes sure his prisoners are defenseless."

"Why are you here?" I ask her, suddenly angered by her presence.

"To bring you food. To keep you alive as long as possible."

"So you're going to kill me?"

She looks to the door. "The poison that keep your wolf down, it will slowly kill you."

"Then why keep me alive."

"Beta..." her face falls as she looks at me. "We also run blood tests on our prisoners. Do you know?"

"Yes," I answer honestly.

"I'm sorry," with that she stands and leave me alone with the food on the tray. The door is locked behind her and I stare at the food that was meant to prolong my suffering.

No wolf. No links. No pack. Just me, alone in this rotten cell. Well, I mean, not completely alone.

My hand travels to my flat stomach, no sign of life there yet. I knew though, my little pup was in there. The little pup that I'm sure won't survive this.

In hindsight, I should have told Mason the minute I found out. I was selfish to go fight like this, to risk our lives. My pup doesn't deserve this, to be caged up and treated like a criminal. Goddess only knows what they'll do to me here. I should have told him, and now I may never get the chance.

We had only spoken about kids once, while I was healing from my rib injury.

"No, no, no. You're wrong," he laughed as I pause the movie. "Spencer Reid and JJ deserve to be together. Look how cute they are."

"Okay, but I'm telling you, it's not gonna work out. She's too cheerleader for him," I defended my position on the matter. After we watched a little more, Mason see the little Jack.

"Hotch is dad of the year."

"For now."

A pillow hits my face, "You can't say things like that. I haven't seen this show yet."

I laughed at his pouting face and he decides to grab my wrists and pin me under him. "Promise, no spoilers."

I smirked up at him and he raised an eyebrow. "Promise." He kissed me quickly. Before pulling me into his arms. We watched in silence before he spoke again.

"Do you want kids?" His eyes narrowed at the baby in the show as he paused the TV.

"Eventually. Why, do you?" I looked back at him and his stare was towards the window.

"I guess. I never really thought about it."

Something was going on in his head, I could tell. "Are you upset that our kids won't be pureblood like you?"

His eyes shoot back to mine, hands cupping my cheek. "That is of no importance to me."

"What has you worried then, I can tell by your face."

He smirked down, "If you can already tell my emotions by looking at me. Imagine how hard it's going to be for me to lie to you when we're mated." I laughed and pecked him, urging him to tell me. "I don't think I'll be a good father. I didn't have a great roll model."

"First off, do you want your kids to call you 'father'?" I fake a deep voice on that last word and he chuckles.

"I guess not. That's just all I ever called mine, that or Alpha. My sister called him 'daddy' once and got slapped across the face."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Would you ever... hit your kids?"

"Oh goddess no! Jade I know you don't fully trust me yet but--" I cut him off with a kiss. At some point he has to stop this self doubt and self blame. His father was a bad man, but I intended to kill him. That way my mate can finally deal with the abuse he was put though. I would free him from his father's torment.

His confines still held him to this day. I would notice how when we spoke about him, he'd look off. Or when we'd take a walk, he'd gaze in the direction of Killer Wolf. Not longingly though, he didn't want to go back. It was almost like he was making sure no one was coming. Always on guard.

Now I had to be on guard, ready for Alpha Drake to make his appearance. There was no way he'd not rub salt in my wounds. I rip through the blankets on the bench to try to find anything. There was no utensils on the food tray. Only some bread, a bowl of slop, and bottle of water. Nothing that was going to keep my baby and I fed. I pick up the bowl and tip it I to my mouth. As it hits my throat, bile rises. I'm bent over the toilet in the room immediately after eating a bite. I drink the water slowly to calm my stomach before slowly ripping the bread to eat it.

My eyes trail the room, slowly, looking for anything to use. From the cold air, I'm sure I'm underground. How far is the real question. Our prisons go very far underground, for the safety of the pack, but I didn't know how much Alpha Drake cares about safety. There are no windows, not even on the door, I'm completely blocked from the world. 

I jump up from the ground when the door opens again. His sinister smile reminds me too much of Mason. "Hello, Jade."

"Alpha Drake."