Sparing and Planning

My next punch lands and Mason hits the ground

My next punch lands and Mason hits the ground. Following him to the group, I pin him down, which he struggles again. He tries to flip us, but I use his momentum to roll him back under me. His head flies up and collided with mine.

He got me under him, pinning my wrists down. I struggle as I feel the blood flow to my wrists stop. I take a deep breath and use my leg strength to kick his hips off me. Throwing him away from me the best I can.

I wipe the blood from my nose and keep low, ready for him to come at me again. "That's time," Holden call. I fall back onto the ground and see Mason has done the same. Both exhausted from the round.

Holden offers me his hand and I stand up. A cold rag is pressed to my nose as I tilt my head back. Mason got an ice pack, his eye that was yellow as it is starting to bruise. "Good round, mate."

He chucked and walk over to me, "I didn't hit to hard, did I?"

"No harder then Holden and Colton hit me."

"I didn't think you two would draw," Colton comments, bringing us both water. "Thought for sure Jade would wipe the floor with you."

"Me too," Holden continues. "I best him with sticks the other day."

"I'm best in wolf form. Though I'd give Jade a fighting chance though," Mason jokes, wrapping one arm around me.

I move out of his grasp, "Too hot."

"My turn?" Colton asks and Jade rejects him.

"Tomorrow. I'm exhausted," I sigh to Colton who frowns at me. "Don't look at me like that. Save those eyes for when you're begging to get into Julia's pants."

&[]

"Hey!" Colton yells while Jade and Holden laugh I chuckle a bit as well as Colton sulks

"Hey!" Colton yells while Jade and Holden laugh I chuckle a bit as well as Colton sulks. "I hate you."

"You love me," Jade continues her laughing.

"Not anymore. Next time you need something, ask Ally."

Jade throws her bloody rag at Colton who yelps and throws it to the ground. "I'm returning the blood you have me. Isn't that sweet?"