Home Again

Jade, where are we? My wolf slowly wakes and stands in my head

Close to Red Sky.

And our pup? I touch my stomach and reach for a heartbeat, but I couldn't here anything. I didn't know if my baby was still alive or not. The poison could have very well kill him.

I don't know.

She fell into a silence, a hurt, scared silence. I continued walking, know that the shift would hurt too much. I feel the boarder change, Red Sky is near. I run, well a weak run into the territory. I listen for a moment, but the whole place is silent.

Where are the patrols?

&[]

Colton and I join our group that had wolves detained by the treasury

Colton and I join our group that had wolves detained by the treasury. Father was being pinned the the floor. I shift and stride towards him. I notice the rest of my family on the ground as well with the Beta and his family.

"Where is Jade?" I lift him off the ground to be at eye level.

"I have no idea," he smirks. I grip his shirt and bring him closer to me.

"Tell me old man or I'll skin you alive," I know my eyes are dark. My wolf draws closer, ready to beat the answer out of him. "Where is she?"

He laughs and I throw him to the ground. Kicking his stomach, he gasps for air but doesn't say a word.

"Mason," Maddi stands before she is knocked down by one of Red Sky's warriors. I nod to him and he lets Maddi up.

"Where is she?"

"Father went down to see her shortly before she disappeared. He was acting strange."

"Did you kill her?" I growl at him and he smirks.

"I hope she's dead. Her and that bastard pup she carries."

My wolf howls in my head. Something in me broke. Jade is pregnant? "You're lying."

"He's not," Maddi says. A hand touches by back lightly but I brush it off. My wolf didn't want anyone to touch me. Jade has my pup, our pup inside her.