Chapter 19

Hope you guys are enjoying...my favorite chapter is coming up!

********

"Alright, Pres. I've got a clear view of inside the room."

"Tell me what you're seeing," I bit the edge of one of my nails off.

"Pres," Blade started, "didn't she tell us to call the police if anything happened?"

"We'll call them soon. I just need to get eyes on her," I promised. I really thought it would be easier to just take care of this ourselves, but I promised Maya I would listen to her.

"I've got the two suspects in the room. They have Maya strapped to the chair and one of them is yelling at her...getting awfully close to her, too," Sniper said.

I'm sure Comp was writing down everything.

"Fuck! Knife in her right shoulder," Sniper revealed. I bolted towards the entrance of the hotel but was clotheslined by Rampages left arm.

"You know you can't go in there," his deep, angry voice was right next to my ear.

"Call the fucking police," I told Comp through the phone.

"Just did, they're sending an ambulance and multiple cars," he murmured.

"Can I do anything?" I asked Comp.

"I'm a smart guy," Comp bragged. I looked at Blade, confused.

"Wait...what the hell? They're rushing towards the bathroom," Sniper revealed. Blade, Rampage and I moved closer to the wall underneath the window.

"I just bumped up the water pressure...toilet's probably flooding the bathroom right now. Pres, get ready," Comp said.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked angrily. I didn't appreciate one of my men making decisions without me.

"I'm gaining access to one of their phones. They left it when they rushed off to the bathroom," Comp answered. I could barely hear his voice over the loud sounds of his typing.

"Then what do I need to be ready for?" I asked. Blade and Rampage kept their eyes on Sniper and the room Maya was in.

"I'm turning the microphone and speaker on. You'll be able to talk for a few seconds before the cops arrive and they won't know about it when they check their phones," Comp murmured with a resounding click.

I tried to follow all the information he was throwing at me but just came up confused again. All I heard was that I'd be able to talk to her.

"Go now," Comp said, seeming rushed. I could hear a siren in the distance.

"Maya?" I asked. I heard a sniffle.

"Mike?"

"Hey, babe," I closed my eyes, grateful she sounded okay.

"Did you call the police?" She asked. She didn't sound like she would believe me if I said yes.

"I did," I answered with a chuckle. Of course she would ask that first.

"Hey Comp," I could hear a smile in her voice. Comp laughed and said hello back.

"I'm outside. Everything is going to be okay," I assured.

"My shoulder hurts," she sniffled.

"I know, I know. They won't hurt you anymore. Can you see out the window?"