Chapter 25

Hello! Trigger warning: there are some mentions of sexual assault in this chapter, similar to last chapter.

********

He wasn't hard to find.

The guy only lived a few towns over and I was already planning a ride with Torch and Rampage to go pay him a visit.

"Mike," Maya glared as she entered her bedroom. "Where are you going?"

"On a run. You need anything while I'm out?" I zipped up a duffle bag and pulled her into a tight kiss.

"Comp told me what you guys are doing. You seriously dug up my business?" She pushed away from me.

"You didn't get the justice you deserved," I answered. "Both you and Bear deserve justice."

"You could have told me, jackass. You can tell me anything," she whispered. I kissed her lips briefly and gave her a smile.

"Does that mean I have permission to kill him?" I asked eagerly. Maya ruffled my hair with a smile.

"What I don't see, I don't see," she sighed. Maya didn't look upset...I was nervous this would bring up her past feelings about the club.

"I don't want to make you upset. If you tell me not to go, I won't go," I murmured. She shook her head and insisted that it was fine.

I eyed her suspiciously but trusted my gut instinct and led her out of the room by her hand. Torch and Rampage had matching bags.

Rampage was by the door, smoking a cigarette and twitching nervously. He always got like this before a run.

Ramp always said the voices in his head came out to play on runs.

"Let's mount up," I announced to the room. Torch stood, shook hands with Blade, and headed towards the door.

"I'll see you later, baby," I kissed her long and hard and caught up with my men mounting their bikes.

A few hours later we rode up on a small town between a forest and the Pacific Ocean. The address Comp had given me led us to a gorgeous house right on the water.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, offered it to my men, and took my helmet off. I left it on my bike and saw the screen door fly open.

Derek "Raven" Michaelson stepped out onto his small porch, looking like he'd seen a ghost.

"Recognize me, Derek?" I taunted and stepped forward. Derek lost his road name when he left the club. He stepped back slightly closer to his house.

"N-no," he lied through his teeth. I jogged up the few stairs that led to his porch and looked him in the eye.

"You sure are a smug sun of a bitch," I snarled. Torch and Rampage's footsteps sounded close behind me.

"I—why are you here? I left the club years ago," he stammered. I walked him backwards into his house.

"I'm here because you decided to lay your hands on an underage girl. Remember that?" I taunted, stepping forward. He staggered back so quickly he fell to the floor and landed on his butt.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Derek insisted. I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him.

"Grab him," I commanded. "We need to have a conversation."

A few minutes later he was tied to one of his kitchen chairs. I nodded for Torch to pull some of his toys out of his duffle bag.

"We'll save Rampage for last," I smiled arrogantly at Derek. "Wait until you see what he can do."