Part 1

Liams wolf

1 year ago

Liams POV: 

      Today our Beta is introducing to the pack his new mate, all we know about her is from our luna that she is a wonderful lady and a witch. Everyone gathers at the dinning table to meet the Betas mate. Our Alpha James and Luna Emily sit at the head of the table with four chairs empty next to the Alpha. I sit in between my mates Niall and Louis while Zayn our fourth mates sits next to Louis. Yes I have three mates, yes we are all alphas, yes we know its not the 'norm' but literally what is normal in the supernatural world.... thats right there isn't any! Sorry for the tangent we just get it a lot and it gets annoying. Anyways, Alpha James stands up and grabs our attention. "Thank you all for coming to meet our new members of the pack..." the pack bursts into whispers about why he said members instead of member. "Enough, you all heard correct today we welcome three new members into the beta family and our pack. I expect you all to give a warm welcome to them." He finishes. As soon as he gets his response from the pack the doors that open up to the dining hall open and reveal our Beta Robin and two women on either side of him. They make there way over to the alpha and luna giving a smile. The luna gives the older lady a sad look motioning to the empty chair that was next to the younger women.

   The woman shook her head and said "only two of us will join the pack life", alpha nods in understandment as he makes  his way to introduce the women. "Pack, these are our two new members Anne and Gemma, Anne is the mate of our beta and we will be kind to both of them." once he finishes Anne butts in "If anyone has any questions me and Gems would be more than happy to answer them." with a kind smile. One of the pack pups raised his hand and asked "Hi, Im Matt and I was wondering what are you cause you don't look smell like wolfs?" she gives a little chuckle at the boys question and says "Hi Matt, me and Gems here aren't wolfs instead we are witches but very nice witches I promise." she smiles at him. As soon as she's done answering his question a female omega asks "Was there another person we should be expecting" motioning the empty chair next to Gemma. "Yes and no we were hoping my son would also join the pack but being how busy he is he didn't want to interrupt your peaceful pack" Anne answers. I couldn't help my self and asked "Anne, who's your son?" She looks over to me and gives me a proud motherly smile saying "His name is Harry, but not many people call him by his name only his nickname..." "Which is?" Louis questioned.

"...The Good Witch."

Hello world,

sorry for the short first Chapter but I'll be publishing more in the next few days. Please read my story and tell me what you think!

link to wolf pic http://wscinof.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/air_mexicangray_01.jpg