Part 14

Harrys POV

  I waddle my way down the hall into one of the exam room, answering all the questions the nurse was asking me with my mates following behind us. We enter a room and she goes through her routine checks she has to do before the doctor can come in. After she leaves not even a moment later Doctor Blair came in with a big smile on her face. "Hello Harry, Boys, Harry you look much better than the last time I saw you and your blood pressure has returned back to its normal state, just what I like to see! Now lets do the fun bit first?" she says as she brings over the machine. Putting the cold jelly on my tummy causing me to shiver a little, she puts the wand on my tummy and starts looking for our babies. "There they are! They look healthy and just the right size they should be for six months. How many pictures today boys?" she asks, 'Five would be great' I say. "Okay as those print lets get into the questions. How have the stress levels been at home?" 'Good they haven't been doing anything stupid like you told them, in fact they've been quite endearing' "Good. Keep it up boys." she tells them causing them to nod their heads. "Now have you been experiencing any pain? Back? Hips? Feet?" 'Not much only when I stand for a long time I get pain in my back and feet' "How do you cope with the pain?" 'Hot pads, warm baths, and massages' "Perfect! Let me go grab your photos and I'll let you be on your way." she says as she leaves the room. "You haven't told us you've been in pain?" Louis says, 'Thats because it doesn't happen often so no need to worry.' I say getting up from the exam table with the help of Niall and make my way towards the door. Yes, I no longer refuse the help when I'm getting up. I'm carrying four babies for goddess sake it makes things a bit harder. "You still should have told us." Liam says as he walks next to me, 'I'll let you know from now on if I'm experiencing any pain, okay?' I say grabbing the pictures, I get nods of agreement from the other four as we make our way towards the car. 

   Once we arrive home I make a b-line for the kitchen. My cravings over the past couple of weeks have become more strange but they are amazing combinations. My favorites so far have been pickles dipped in mayonnaise, caramel sauce on onion rings, pineapple rings marinated in hot sauce, and cottage cheese with pumpkins seeds mixed in. Going toward the fridge I grab out the ingredients to make mac n' cheese, whipping it together I wait for it to finish while munching on some pickles. When its done a scoop some into a bowl and grab my mothers homemade chocolate sauce from the fridge. I can make a lot of yummy food but no one can top my mothers homemade chocolate sauce, I should know I've tired. Grabbing the jar I take three huge spoonfuls of it and mix it into the mac n' cheese. After I finish creating my latest concoction I make my way over to the boys and sit on the couch enjoying my delicious creation. 'There's regular mac n' cheese still in the kitchen.' I tell them, Niall jumps up to go grab some but only to return with the same creation I was eating. I give him a puzzled look because I have a reason to eat weird things, whats his? "I heard that pregnant people come up with the best concoctions and this is so far the only one that seems to be the most tasty looking." He says taking a huge bit, giving a satisfactory sigh he states "Those people are right, this is delicious!", "Are we sure Niall isn't pregnant too?" Zayn jokes. "Nah, can't. But you three need to try this" he says pointing at his bowl. They give each other a questionable look before each taking a bite of Nialls. They stare wide eyed and race into the, only to return with bowls of my amazing creation. We all came to a new conclusion that day....

Always eat whatever a pregnant person creates.

Hello World, 

Thought this would be a cute filler chapter, I hope you enjoy reading my story! Comment down below any names for the babies remember 2 girls 2 boys.