Part 26

Louis POV

 Its been three weeks since Theo, Caspian, Paisley, and Everly were brought into this world and it has been the best three weeks of our lives. Their all just so cute and snuggly, which we could never say no to a cuddle. Harrys doing extremely well as well, he was back to his skinny self right after the babies were born. The doctor said that was normal for male pregnancies with their bodies going back to their normal look when the babies are out. He's the best mom any child could ever hope to have. Always making sure all their needs are met while showing how much he loves them every second of the day. He either is wearing two babies, one on his front the other on his back or holding two babies. You can never find him without a baby and most the time he'll wear two babies and hold the other two at the same time.

 Walking into the nursery I go over to Caspians' crib watching as the little boy wiggles a bit becoming more a wake every moment. I pick him up and cradle him to my chest before we go down stairs to his siblings, mom, and dads. 'Look who finally decided to wake up.' I say when I make my way into the living room to find Zayn, Niall, and Liam cuddled up while holding Everly and Theo. "Good morning bubs." (Liam) "Mornin sunshine." (Niall) "Morning love" (Zayn) each greet Caspian as I sit on the couch and cuddle into my mates arms admiring the babies in front of us. The three of them just stared up at us showing off their beautiful eyes exploring the world through their eyes. "Good morning babies!" Harry says cheerfully as he walks in with Paisley in her wrap secured to his chest. As if he knew he hands us each a bottle before the babies start to get fussy. "I'll be back." he says as Paisley starts to fuss, he walked over to the nursery to be able to feed her in piece. "Is it weird that I never want to let go of them." Niall wonders aloud as we all look at the peaceful bundles in our arms  as we all tell him no. 

 Getting Cas, Everly and Theo fed, burped, and changed we head into the nursery to see Harry standing in the middle swaying with Paisley singing a soft lullaby. We watch the sweet moment between the two not wanting to disturb them from their little world. "Hello babies." he says softly with his back still facing us getting a chuckle from us as he always know when were trying to be sneaky with him. He turns to face us smiling widely before giving all of us a kiss on our heads. "Mom called this morning and was wondering if they could stop over to see the babies. I told her I would get back to her because I wanted to ask you boys before I agreed." he tells us looking down at Caspian. He gives Paisley to Zayn then takes Caspian out of Liams arms and over to the changing table to put him in an outfit getting him out of his pjs. "Did Dada forget to take you out of your pjs this morning sweetie?" he asks Caspian in a baby voice  but all of us know it was meant for me. "Babe your family can come over you know we don't have a problem with that." Liam says after Caspian gets handed back to him. "Great I'll go give mom a call! I have a couple of things I need to get done will you four be okay with the babies? I'll be in my office the entire time incase you need me." he asks with a hint of worry detected in his voice. We give him an of course seeming to calm his nerves as he heads to his office.

 They showed up at the house around six having been invited for dinner. Right as we let them in Anne and Gemma are already taking two of the babies from our holds. "Hello my little Theodore, did you miss your grandma?" Anne coo'd at the baby as he just stares us at her with his big hazel doe eyes. "You did? Well grandma missed you too, so much." she states planting gentle kisses on his face. Gemma took Caspian while Robin happily took Everly each coddling their adorable munchkin. Paisley just laid in Zayn's loving embrace looking thankful his baby wasn't grabbed by one of the relatives. "Where's Harry?" Robin asked rubbing his finger on the side of her cheek 'He's in his office, I'll go grab him." I tell them aging my way to the back with Robin being the only one to acknowledge my statement while Gem and Anne were to focused on the babies to notice his absents. I go and knock on his door only for no one to respond. I knock again and get the same silence behind the door. Getting a little anxious I open the door to see Harry curls sprawl on his desk while soft snores escaped his parted lips. Cooing at the sight in front of me for only a moment before he snapped up from his peaceful dream looking around the room. "Which one needs me" he says while his tone is heavy with sleep 'No one babe, just your family's here. Maybe you should go and take a nap?' I suggest lightly knowing his answer will most likely be no I at least try. "No thanks love I'm good." he stretches his soar limbs before giving my head a kiss and going out to the babies. Their visit was lovely as was Harrys cooking, ice they left it looked like Harry was going to fall asleep standing there. Ever since the babies have been born he always get to them at night before we can so he does most night. Swaying from exhaustion we lead him towards the stairs promising to take care of the babies. With only a little persuasion he kissed each baby good night, then gave each of us a kiss he headed up stairs. "Well babies guess its just us for bedtime." Zayn says looking down at Everly. Not liking the idea of their mother not putting them down they do the one thing that will for sure get his attention...

  Cry

Hello World,

This is the last chapter for this book but don't worry there will be a sequel!