Part 22

Song🔝

Liams POV

  With Harry being in his eighth month of pregnancy the four of us are on pins and needles waiting for something to happen. Always triple checking that we have everything we need to last a few months, Louis came into the kitchen to inform us that we need more diapers and wipes. With Harry still fast asleep up in our bed we make our way to the store buying a plethora of diapers, diaper cream, wipes, and many more things we need. We pack the car full of everything we bought and made our trek home.

 We were expecting to hear silence as we entered the house but instead we heard a distant melody. We followed the singing leading us to the nursery only to find an adorable sight. It was Harry sitting in the middle of the room with clothes separated into two piles. One of the piles was folded while the other needed to be. He was singing the tune dilly dilly to the babies as he folded their clothes.

Lavenders blue dilly dilly

Lavenders green

When I am King dilly dilly

you shall be Queen

Who told you so dilly dilly

who told you so

Twas my own heart dilly dilly 

that told me so

Call up the men dilly dilly

Send them to work

some to the plow dilly dilly

some to the fork

Some to the hay dilly dilly

some to cut corn

While you and I dilly dilly

keep ourselves warm

Lavenders green dilly dilly

lavenders blue

if you love me dilly dilly

I will love you 

Let the birds sing dilly dilly

and the lambs play

We shall be safe dilly...

  He stopped putting a hand on his bump and closes his eyes taking a deep breath. We stand there and watch as he breathes not wanting to scare him by running on him. Its only for a few seconds before he opens his eyes again and continues to fold and sing. "I know your there." he says when he finished the lullaby, 'Good morning love, how are you all feeling today.' I ask as I make my way into the room giving his head a kiss. "We're good a little tired but good." he smiles showing off his dimples trying to not concern us with his exhaustion that is clearly evident on his face. "Thats okay, you can take a nap if you'd like we'll put all the clothes away" Louis says going over to help Harry stand up only to be shoo'd away, "I'm fine I would rather finish and do a couple more things before I take a nap. Plus these four are too rowdy to let me sleep now." he says rubbing the underside of his bump. "Okay babes, we'll just put this stuff away and then join you." Zayn says grabbing the bags of stuff we left in the door way.

  We put the last box of wipes away and settle around Harry. Using his massive bump as a table he continues to concentrate on folding while we all concentrate on him. "We haven't talked about any names yet." he states randomly while folding a pair of shorts 'we haven't.' I confirm, he set the shorts down in the folded pile and turns his undivided attention towards us. "do you have any suggestions?" Niall asks placing a hand on Harrys tummy getting some kicks in response to his touch. "I do but I want to hear what you guys were thinking." he says looking down at his tummy trying to calm the energetic little ones inside. "I always liked the name Paisley, thought it might suit one of our girls." Louis says with a shy smile afraid of Harry turning down his idea, only for the exact opposite reaction. A huge smile placed on his face as he nodded vigorously "I love it!" he states with no one opposing we keep it. One down, only three more to go.

  'So it's decided?' I asked everyone to get nods as Harry confirmed the names. "Yes! Paisley Violet and Everly Rose for our beautiful little girls. With Caspian Reign and Theodore Cullen for our two rambunctious little boys." He says with his eyes glowing with such fondness over our babies names. "I'm glad we all came to an agreement but I thinks its time you get yourself a nap love. We'll put the clothes away so no need to fuss, lets get you up and off to bed." Louis says as it takes all four of us to get him stable on his feet. He was so embarrassed and ashamed that it took four people to help him up. "I'M A WHALE! WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE, I'M HIDEOUS." he wails when he's on his feet again. "Love your gorgeous and you get more gorgeous every time we look at you." Zayn says pressing a kiss to his hair line. "BUT... I'M SO... FAT!" he hiccuped out 'You are not fat, your pregnant and over tired. You are the most beautiful man we've ever seen and are even more stunning when your pregnant with our pups. We love you to the stars and back, you know that. Lets get you a nap and then we'll show you how much we love you when you wake up.' I tell him earning a teary smile from him. We make our way into the bed room and wait while Harry gets ready to take a nap. He lays down on the bed with pillows surrounding him, we tuck him in and wish him sweet dreams as we make our way back to the nursery. As I put clothes away thought of my children run ramped through my head, thinking of how each one of them with look. But with Harry as their mother one thing is for certain...

  Paisley, Everly, Caspian, and Theodore will all be perfect just like him.

Hello world,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!