Fallen Angels

Hi, My name is Celeste Carlile. But my friends/fans call me CeCe Slasha. I am in a band called Queens Of Screams. My best-friend (Who is also the guitarist) Named Justina, but we call her JJ. JJ Thirteenth. I'm 18 and shes 17.

But anyways our band just came out with a new album called "You are the Blasphemy". We are on our way to the studio to meet with our producer, Mike. He says hes got tour dates for us. And also says he has a surprise for us. Knowing him its probably something HUGE! But of coarse we get stuck in traffic. We are supposed to be there at 10AM sharp. It's now 9:45 and still have a 30 minute drive. Mike's a real stickler when it comes to time.

We made it there around 10:25. Mike was pissed. But after he calmed down we got down to buisness.

"So Celeste, we've got your tour dates!"

I took them and looked at them. Noticing they were similar to The Black Veil Brides tour dates. My band and I LOVE BVB and than mike spoke again.

"I've got your surprise its waiting in the next room. Are you guys ready?"

We all nodded egarly. OOh i almost forgot Im the Vocalist, We've got Marcelline on bass, JJ on lead guitar and Delaney of drums. So we followed Mike to the studio we recorded our album in.

"Ladies are you ready to meet who you will be touring with? Andy, CC, Jake,Jinxx, Ashley are you guys ready?'

We all lookaed at one annother because we knew what was going to happen next. The Bloody Black Veil Brides were waiting in the studio. Sitting where we sat just a few days ago.