Chapter 3

[Draco's POV]

Im sitting in detention wondering when y/n is going to arrive. Ever since that thing that happened library  with her I can't stop thinking about her and her gorgeous thighs and ass. And then in class! She dropped her feather by accident (well I think she did it on purpose to tease me just like in the library) and her skirt revealed her ass again. I'm not complaining though, she does has a nice ass. But it's just strange how someone like her would all of a sudden do that with someone like me.

My thoughts get broken by the doors opening. Y/n came rushing in looking flushed, like she'd just been running, and sat down. "Your late miss Weasley!" Professor Snape snaps. "I know I know I'm sorry, lady problems" y/n replies. I cringe and go back to scribbling on my piece of paper. I can see in the corner of my eye y/n looking at me but I just continue to scribble on my paper and pretend not to notice. "Right I'm off to talk to Dumbledore, you two behave!" Snape Says sternly and then swishes his robe and walks out. Ugh great now I'm left with this slut. As I see the door close behind him I shoot out of my seat to y/n. "What are you playing at Weasley!" I spit as I stand intimidatingly over her. "What are you on about Draco?" How dare she lie to me! She stands up and I'm still looking down at her, what is she 5 foot ha! "You and that slutty skirt is what I'm on about!" I say pointing at her skirt. "What do you not like it Draco?" She quietly says while walking towards me. Oh God this girl.  I start walking backwards because she's getting closer and closer. She grabs my tie and plays with it slowly as she bites her lip. Shit! Lip biting is my weakness. I keep walking till I hit a table and I lean back on it as she stops walking. I'm actually starting to sweat. You have no idea how much I'm trying not to get a hard on right now! She grabs my tie and pulls it towards her slightly as she whispers in my ear. "Is my skirt and my ass turning you on by any chance Draco?" Oh the way she says my name... I'm going to give this girl a taste of her own medicine later! My breathing intenses and she pulls away. Damn this girl knows her stuff... she wasn't wrong tho, her ass and skirt was turning me on a bit but after that oh man I was getting a hard on. I rush back to my seat trying to cover it up as I hear Snape enter the room again.

[Y/n POV]

I rush back to my seat as I hear Professor Snape enter the room again with a book in his hand. He slams it down on his desk and he yells "you are dismissed!" I grab my bag and wink at Draco before leaving the room. That was hot. When I was whispering in his ear I could feel his bulge against my crotch and damn that made me kinda wet...
When I got out the classroom I just walk. I walk and walk until I know I'm far away from that room and Draco. I can't believe I just did that. I mean I'm proud of myself but I actually just did that! With Draco Malfoy! I stop and lean against the cold wall. I stare out into the darkness thinking about Draco when someone appears from round the corner. It's Hermoine. "Hey you what you doing here?"
"Oh I had detention with Professor Snape, dropped my feather during the exam and you know got a stupid detention for it." I reply rolling my eyes. "Ugh I've always hated Snape, he always gives really pervert stares and he always speaks so slow like omg just spit it out Snape!" Hermoine starts to laugh and I join in. We walk back to our common room giggling away.
We reach our common room, say the password and head in to find Harry and Ron sitting chatting. "Hey guys!" I say as we walk in. "Hey" Harry replies, standing up. We all look at him like he's completely nuts and I think he realises because he sits back down looking really embarrassed. "Ok then" Ron says slapping his thighs. "I'm heading off to bed" he states. "Same here, that detention with Snape was just tiring" I say with a yawn. "Goodnight everyone."
"GOODNIGHT!" Harry replied very fast and loud-ish. "Goodnight..." he then whispers afterwards realising what he just did. I giggle and kiss him on the cheek, "you are funny Harry." I turn around and head to my dorm.