Chapter 13

[Y/n POV]

Draco and I make our way to the assembly hall and our hands release before walking in separately. I go in first and then a few seconds later Draco goes in. "Hey guys" I say sitting down at the Gryffindor table next to my brother, facing the Hufflepuff table. "Where have you been y/n, your late!" Hermione states, sitting opposite me next to Harry, who starts giving me death stares. "Erm, I've been in detention with mrs Mcgonagall" I reply while looking at Harry confusingly as my head still faces Hermione. I watch Harry's eyes move from me to behind me and then I realise... Slytherin table is behind me, Draco's on that table. Oh Merlin. Harry knows something. "Helloooooo earth y/n!" Ron waves his hand in front of my eyes and I turn to look at him and Hermione who have very confused faces. "Sorry I was erm... zoned out."
"Yeah, we could see" Ron replies quite dull. "Y/n what has gotten into you! That's now your second detention this week! You never used to get detentions." Hermione says quite worryingly. "I don't know maybe the teachers have just gotten stricter." I shrug. "Yeah because that's the reason." Harry says sarcastically while giving me a seriously just shut up look. "Harry what has gotten into you?!" I could feel myself getting riled up. He looks around at Ron and Hermione before looking back at me. His face relaxes and he says "nothing, nothing. I think I'm going to go find Dumbledore, I'll just catch you all later." He then stands up and walks out of the hall. "Harry!" Hermione yells. He doesn't stop and then disappears.

Ron, Hermione and I make our way out of the hall when someone grabs my arm. "Y/n can I talk to you quickly please." Draco pleads looking at all of us. "Erm sure" I say with a confused face. "I'll be back in a minute guys. Go on without me, I'll find you later." I say to Ron and Hermione and they nod and walk off. "What's up Draco?" I ask. "Well somethings up with Harry. The whole time I was in the hall he was staring at me giving me death stares. Y/n I don't want to scare you or anything but I think he knows..."
"Draco the same thing just happened to me too! Every time I spoke he would stare at me evilly and then make a stupid, rude comment. He then got awkward when I asked him what was up and he just walked out. I think he knows too but he doesn't want to tell anyone and I don't know why." I stare into Draco's eyes which were filled with worry. "Don't worry Draco I'll talk to him ok." I smile at him and hold his hand.

Night time arrived pretty quick as I lay on my front on my bed reading. While lost in my book, there's a sudden knocking on my dorm door. I jump off my bed and make my way to the door. I swing it open to find Draco standing there looking almost out of breath. I look him up and down and see his cock fully erect. "Draco is everything alright?" I ask. I stand there waiting for him to reply but he doesn't say anything, instead he rushes into me and locks his lips with mine and our bodies clash. Still in the kiss, I push the door shut behind him and lock it using my wand.

We walk backwards as he pulls off my jumper and undoes my shirt all in a kiss. I pull his tie off and undo his shirt too. He pushes me onto the bed and he takes his trousers off in front of me. While biting his lip he crawls on top of me locking our lips again. His lips move to my neck, biting it harder than he has ever before. I could feel his cock pushing up against my crotch. Ohhhhh Goood i thought as I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure. He doesn't waste any time and slides my skirt off. Merlin this boy is eager!

I place my hand on his head and grip his hair as he pulls my knickers off. Again not wasting any time, he goes straight in for my pussy and licks my clit. He startles me a little but I soon relax at the sensation of his tongue gliding up and down my folds. He then comes back up and places my legs over his back and inserts two fingers inside of my wet pussy. He pumps them quite slowly and then says "this is only the teaser darling." He pulls his fingers out and goes to eat me out as I reach for something in my draw. Draco looks up at my hand and his face goes serious. "Are you sure?" He asks as he takes the condom out of my hand. "Yes, I'm sure" I reply looking down at him. He pulls off his boxers and slides on the condom.

He looks up at me and slides his dick in. My face scrunches up in pain but it's a good pain. He moves back and forth slowly allowing my hymen to break. I could feel Draco's hot, sweating body grind against mine and he starts picks up the pace as he sees my face relax. Our lips connect again and our tongues intertwine. He picks up the pace and my moaning intensifies. I could see Draco's chest pounding as he too starts moaning. "Ugh Draco..!"
"That's it baby say my name!" Did Draco just call me baby.... "there... there thats the... the spot" i say in between breaths. "Oh darling I'm going to make you feel so good!" He replies in a rough sexy voice, going harder as he sucks on my neck. He grabs hold of my legs and puts them over his shoulders pushing his dick in harder. Ughhhh this feels incredible I think to myself.

One of Draco's hands grips onto my calf pushing my leg (which is resting on his shoulder still) towards me and the other is pushing both my arms up above my head and holds them there. He goes harder without me even telling him and I begin to pant frantically. He pushes his cock in and out of my soaking pussy as he watches me take his hard dick. He lets go of my arms and wraps his gorgeous, veiny hand around my neck  pressing on the sweet spots with his fingers. He hits the spot once again in my pussy and that's it. "Draco I think I'm gonna..." My breathing becomes rapid as he goes faster, pushing harder. I let out a huge sigh as I cum everywhere. He leans his hands either side of my head looking down at me in doggy position. "That's a good girl" he says sitting up on me and stroking my hair. My eyes stay closed until I feel his warm breath on my neck as he lays next to me. I turn my head and look at him. "You are so hot you know that!" I say catching my breath. He kisses me on the lips passionately before I say "that felt amazing Draco." I say caressing his chin. "I can see, your sweating darling." He laughs a little before looking in the mirror which is infront of us on the wall. "Aannnd so am I." We both laugh and lay staring into each other's  eyes. "I love you Draco" I say holding his hand and turning my body to face his. He smiles and says "I love you too beautiful."