Chapter 6

[Y/n POV]

Wow that felt good. I jump off the sinks as i catch my breath. Draco's hands slither round my waist from behind and he whispers in my ear "I hope you learned your lesson Weasley otherwise I'll have to do a lot more next time." I giggle slightly at his sexy comment and pull away. I turn around and give him one last amazing kiss and then get dressed. He helps me gather my clothes and he watches me get dressed as he does up his shirt. "Stop staring Draco, You will have plenty of time for that next time!" I say with a wink. He bites his lip and does up his tie. I gather up my robe and walk over to him. "You are so hot" I say ruffling his hair. "Have you looked in the mirror darling" he replies grabbing my jaw with both his hands and kissing me again. We pull away and smile. "Oof you need to find a way of covering that up for a while.." Draco states rubbing his thumb on my neck. I look in the mirror and see one bright purple hickey and a bite mark. Damn Draco you really suck hard don't you. "I have some foundation in my bag it'll be ok." I turn back around and look at him. "Right I need to get back to the trio-..." he cuts me off with an eye roll as he looks away. "Hey I know you don't like them Draco but they are my friends ok! I'm sorry." I grab his hands and hold them in mine. "I know, I'm sorry. Go. I need to find Crabbe and Goyle anyway. God those nut jobs really get on my nerves sometimes!" We both laugh and walk out.

I enter the common room and see Hermoine, Ron and Harry sitting on the sofas. "y/n where have u been??" Hermoine shouts crossing her arms. Oh shhiiiii... "the library like I said... why?" I reply looking confused. "Well we went in there trying to find you but you weren't in there!" Ron also shouts. "Oh riiight yeah I had to go find Professor Snape about the potions work." Wow that's the quickest I've ever thought on the spot. "Hm ok... your let off!" Ron squints his eyes and turns back to face the fire. I roll my eyes and turn to Harry "hey Harry how've you been?" I ask sitting down next to him. He blushes and replies "yeah I've been good thanks. Trying to find out more things about Sirius Black I guess. Not really going to plan."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear. Well if you need any help I'm always here!" I smile at him while putting my hand on his back. He blushes harder and Ron and Hermoine laugh. "Okay you two I think we're going to leave you both alone. Goodnight." Hermoine sniggers and walks off with Ron. Harry gives them a where the f are you going look but they just continue walking off. "Wh-what's going on Harry" I question looking at Ron and Hermoine back to him. "I- I..." he rubs the back of his neck and then says "ok I'm just going to say it." I give him a puzzled look. "Im in love with you y/n..."

What....