Chapter 4

"Ugh Draco dont stop!" I plead. "Oh believe me darling I wish I could do this forever but your Pussy would never last!" He pushes his fingers further up and curls them slightly hitting my G spot. "Ugh ugh Draco I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."
"Yes baby say it! Yell it" He pumps his fingers faster and faster... "I'm gonna-."
"Y/n, Y/N wake up!" Hermoine yells in my ear. I shoot upwards bashing my head on hers. "Ow y/n!"
"Ugh sorry Moine. Why'd you wake me?" I moan. "Because you were moving and talking. You were saying 'I'm gonna I'm gonna' while squirming a bit and then I woke you cause it was weird." Oh thank the lord it was only that she heard. "Oh haha, I can't even remember what I was dreaming about!" I lie. "Well time to get up now anyway, it's almost breakfast." She pulls me out of bed and chucks me my uniform. Seriously though I don't know what I would do without Hermoine!

"Why do you always wake up late y/n, like even when we were at home I had to pull you out of bed!" Ron moans. "Yeah well I'm sorry I like my sleep and I can sleep properly unlike you!" I snap back at him. "Oi no that's unfair just because I have sleeping problems doesn't mean you ca-..."
"Will you two stop bickering please!" Hermoine yells cutting off Ron. I give Ron a look and he gives one back. We sit down at the Gryffindor table and the first thing I look at is the Slytherin table to see Draco just sitting daydreaming to himself while his mad friends messed about either side of him.

[Draco's POV]

Ever since yesterday's detention I can't stop thinking about y/n. She definitely knows how to turn a guy on ,no doubt, but why me? She's a Gryffindor and I'm a Slytherin. Plus doesn't she hate my guts. It's breakfast and I just sit at the Slytherin table to my own thoughts while Crabbe and Goyle mess about either side of me. I start to get fed up and tell them to stop. "Alright alright stop it!" When I look back ahead of me I see y/n laughing with the trio. Ugh I hate that lot so much! My fists start clenching until she spots me looking and I feel them release. She looks at me and bites her lip with a wink then looks away. This girl is making me feel a different way to all the other girls make me feel. It's weird because I've never felt this before. There's just something about y/n that just makes her so different but in a good way. Ugh what is happening to me. I break out of my thoughts as I watch her leave on her own. I stand up and follow her out of the hall. "Hey where you going Draco!" I hear Crabbe and Goyle yell from behind. I ignore them and continue to follow her down the hall.

[Y/n POV]

"And then out of no where my owl came flying in and just crashed right on the table!" Ron says and then breaks into laughter as does everyone else. Me, I just laugh a bit then notice Draco looking at me. I look back at him and bite my lip knowing that will do something and then I wink before turning away again. "Hey guys I'm going to head to the bathroom then maybe the library so I'll see you later" I say standing up and grabbing my bag. "Ok yeah I'll see you later!" Hermoine replies.

I just finish washing my hands when someone appears at the door. "So, I guess it's my turn now miss Weasley." Even his voice is sexy. I turn around and meet his eyes. "Oh Draco please like you could tease" I say crossing my arms while biting my lip. "Try me!" He says seductively with a smirk. He gets closer and grabs my neck light-ish and pushes me against the wall. "Oh your in for treat now Weasley" he whispers, sending shivers down my spine. His hand moves down to my chest as he plunges into my neck sucking that sweet spot. I feel my eyes close as i tilt my head back in pleasure. I let out a slight moan and he pulls away. With my hand around his neck I say "why'd you stop Draco?" He looks at me from eye to eye then says "you... you moaned?" With a puzzled look on his face. "Yeah it felt good!" I reply with a blush. "Told ya" he says with a smirk. I look from his eyes to his lips and pull his head forward till our lips touch. He pulls away and looks at me from eye to eye again and then crashes his lips against mine, harder this time. The kiss gets intense as our body's bash together, his hands around my waist. I pull away and pull his tie off and say "this could come in handy for later" with a wink and pull it quickly taught in my hands. He gulps at that comment and then resumes kissing my neck. His hands move to my breasts un doing my shirt and pulls it off of me. He stands back taking in the view and then he finally says "wow..." as I watch his dick get harder. I bite my lip and go back to making out with him.

I undo his shirt and remove it as quick as I can and then I run my hands down his abs. Oh my god Draco Malfoy has abs! And they feel rock solid! Can this man get any hotter. And with that I jinx it. He pulls away, runs his hand through his hair and crouches down. He unzips my skirt and pulls it down revealing my black, lace thong. "You naughty girl!" He says biting his lip. I bite my lip back as he pulls down my thong. He stands back up and looks me up and down. Wow he's really hard at this point, omg Draco Malfoy is hard over my body! eeee! His lips smash against the skin of my neck and I let out light moans as he gently sucks and bites on my neck. I look down and say "hold on hold on hold on." He pulls out and looks confused. "When did you take that off?" I say pointing to my bra on the floor. "Ah one of my skills" he replies with a wink. I feel my body sink as he goes back to snogging me. He turns me around and smacks me hard on the ass. I let out a hard moan as he says "that's it darling, you let me control you!" I bite my lip hard as I turn back around. "Jump" he says. I jump and he puts me on the sink.

He spreads my legs wide and kisses my right thigh all the way up to my Pussy. "Oh darling your already dripping for me!" I place my hand on top of his head as he begins to lick my folds. His tongue gets faster and faster, getting deeper and deeper. His hands slide around my waist and I tilt my head back in intense pleasure. Wet and moaning sounds fill the bathroom as Draco eats me out. "Faster Draco faster!" I scream in pleasure. He does what I say though. And with that I say in between heavy breaths "Draco I'm gonna.... I'm gonna cu... cum." That must be music to his ears because he hits that perfect spot and that does it for me, I cum all over his mouth and inside. He looks up and says "that's a good girl" wiping his mouth with his thumb. "Lick it." He gestures me his thumb with a load of cum on. I stick his thumb in my mouth I suck it until it's clean.