Chapter 12

[Harrys POV]

I make my way out of the infirmary still holding my wrist, which is now wrapped in a thick cast secured in place. I slowly walk down the corridor and down the stairs to then pass Professor Mcgonagall's room. I look through as I walk past then stop. I walk backwards to the door again and to my surprise Draco and Y/n are in there! But they're not just "sitting" in there either, y/n is perched on the end of a desk with Draco standing in between her legs with his hands around her waist. Oh my merlin they really are hooking up! Or dating! No Draco doesn't do dating and everyone knows that. Thoughts swarm my mind as I rush off to the common room.

I have to tell someone about this, I just have to! I think to myself as I enter the common room. "Harry!" Hermoine yells happily. "Oh hey Harry." Ron says calmly. "Hey guys." I sit down next to Ron on the couch and just stare at the fire. "Everything ok Harry?" Hermoine asks me, moving into my view. "Yes. Actually, no. I need to tell you guys something but you got to promise me you won't tell anyone!" Ron and Hermoine look at me confused but agree. "Sure don't worry we won't tell anyone." Ron replies.

[Draco's POV]

We reach the transfiguration classroom hand in hand and then let go as we nearer the door. "You first my lady." I gesture in and then follow on behind her. "Why thank you kind sir." She does a cute curtsy and we laugh while walking in. "Ah miss Weasley, Mr Malfoy your here." Professor Mcgonagall calls out from the front of the class at her desk. She gives a glare as we make our way to the two front seats next to each other. "Oh no no no you two are most certainly not sitting next to each other in detention."

Malfoy, there and you, Weasley, there." She puts me on the same row as y/n but on the other bloody side of the walkway, dividing the class room in half. Well that's just great isn't it. I think to myself. We both look at each other as we sit down getting our spell books out. "Right, now I know I can trust you two, well one of you at least." She looks over at y/n as she says that and I roll my eyes. "I have to go to a staff meeting so you two behave!"
"We will professor Mcgonagall don't worry!" Y/n reassures her with a friendly smile. She can be a real teachers ass licker but sometimes it actually pays off.

I sit there at my desk thinking about y/n's lips and her body and I begin to get impatient. Mcgonagall finally leaves the room and as soon as the door slams I bolt over to y/n's desk and kiss her passionately on the lips while pulling her up onto her feet. "Draco I-..." she tries to say.
"Sshh" i puts my index finger on her cold lips. I then pull her to the side out of my way and I swipe everything off the table with one swish of my wand. "I've always wanted to do that" i look back at her smiling with a small shrug. I then crash my body against hers and suck on her neck. Oh the touch of her soft skin against my lips again. Oh I've missed the sweet touch of this girl. "Hey careful of that, your last mark still hasn't gone yet." She tells me. "I'll just focus on your lips and tits then." I reply with a wink. I see her blush slightly as I pick her up by the legs and place her on the table. My hands graze her gorgeous thighs as our lips suck each other's. I lean in towards her more and she places her arm round my neck supporting herself from falling backwards. She's pulling quite hard but I don't focus on that. I move my hand round onto her back helping with the support so she doesn't fall backwards. She sits back up and i loosen her tie. I then do the same with my tie and then undo a few of my top buttons on my shirt. She undoes a few of her top buttons showing her bra and can feel myself getting harder by the minute.

I lean back in and we kiss which feels incredible! "You are so beautiful darling." I move my hands from her thighs to her waist, holding onto it tight. "Oh shut up and make out with me again!" She moans back at me. Damn she doesn't want to stop, that's what I like to hear baby. She pulls me in and leans back while pulling me with her. My hand moves up to her back, supporting her once again and we just make out. My hands move up and down her smooth, big thighs slowly and when we pull back up, her hands wrap round the back of my head playing with my hair slightly. I can feel her nails digging into the back of my t-shirt. It does start to hurt but for some reason I like the pain. I pull out from the kiss and do light kisses down her chest to her big tits and I un do her shirt slowly while looking up at her with a smirk. I pull up her wired bra and kiss softly around her hard nipple. I can't take going slow anymore so I just go straight in and suck her nipple hard. I then suck hard around her nipple and I bite her tit a little.

We go back to making out again and half way through a kiss she giggles and I pull my lips off of hers and look at her confusingly. "What?" I say, annoyed that she just laughed half way through a brilliant kiss and has now stopped it. "Nothing nothing." She replies biting her lip while looking me down. I follow her eyes down to my hard, erect dick pushing its way out of my pants and I  laugh. "Hey that's your fault!" My hands slide round her hourglass waist and we stare into each other's eyes. "I love you y/n."  I sort of whispered. She sits motionless not saying a word and quite frankly looking quite shocked when we hear someone coming. "Quick someone's coming!" She states snapping out of her thoughts. We quickly do up our uniform and sit down in our chairs and open our books.

It was Professor Mcgonagall.
"Oh you two are in the right seats. Well I am very proud of you two! Thank you for being so responsible." Professor Mcgonagall says walking towards the front of the class. "Your thirty minutes is up and you may leave. Have a nice evening you two!"
"Thank you Professor, you too!" Y/n calls out while walking to the door. Again such an ass kicker, c'mon y/n! "Well that was an adventure wasn't it" I say with a bit of a laugh. "Yeah never made out in a classroom before, feels kinda, naughty." She replies. "Oh if you take that attitude back to my dorm missy, you wouldn't last ten minutes!" I give her an eyebrow raise and smirk at the same time. She bites her lip unconsciously and smiles. Her smile is so beautiful, I could just stare at it all day I think to myself as She says "Try me".
"Oh your just asking for it now darling!" I say getting closer to her face that I can feel her breath on my mouth. She giggles and states "c'mon we should probably get going, we have assembly."