Chapter 19

Warning: mild language and a lot of smut and sex scenes ahead. ;)

[Y/n POV]
"I went to Dumbledores office yesterday and apparently Voldermort is planning an attack very soon sooo I was thinking maybe we should make an army with a lot of people from Gryffindor. We could call it Dumbledores army!" Harry states as we sit at the Gryffindor table having breakfast. "Mhm" I reply, not listening to a word Harry just said. I'm too stressed about the fact it's Draco's last day and we haven't even resolved things. It's the only thing I can think about right now. I miss him. I shouldn't but I do. His touch, the feeling of his soft bleach blond hair, his cold rings against my lips, his rough lips against my neck. Why does he have to leave.

"Y/n! Hello!!!" Hermione yells in my face as her and Ron sit down in front of Harry and I at the table. "Hm?" I look up with a what's going on face. "Harry was just talking to you and you were being awfully rude by ignoring him." Hermione states with a serious face. "I um, sorry I'm just not feeling myself today. I think I'm just gonna... go." Still zoning out, I grab my bag and leave the hall.
I reach a bench outside in the grounds and, seeming as it's quite warm, I go to sit down when I hear my name called. "Hey Y/n!" I look around but I can't see anyone calling my name. The voice sounded familiar. "Up here!"
I look up to see Draco sitting in a tree with his mates hanging below on the ground. "Draco what do you want?" I cross my arms with a little smile creeping onto my face. I had forgotten how gorgeous this boy is, especially with the sun hitting his face. "Well." He jumps off the tree and walks closer to me. I could feel my cheeks burning up as a smile tries to break my seriousness. "I want many things darling but there's only one that I want right now..." He looks me up and down while biting his bottom lip. He pushes my hair off my shoulder and moves closer to my ear. "You." He pulls away and winks at me before looking me up and down again and walking away with his entourage behind him. Holy fucking shit...

Unable to move, I just stand there watching him walk away with his cloak flowing behind him. Why does he do this to me?! One minute the boy is all mean and spiteful and then the next he's all hot and sexy. Finally able to move, I head towards transfiguration class.

"Right class today we will be learning how to turn rats into water goblets. Watch carefully as I turn this rat into a water goblet." She taps her wand on the rat. "One two three Vera verto" and with a swish of her wand the rat transforms into a water goblet. "Easy."
"Right Weasley your turn." She comes over to my desk and holds her wand on both hands. I cough before saying the spell. I tap my wand three times on the rat and say the spell. "Vera verto!" The rat transforms into a shiny water goblet right in front of my eyes. Loud claps arose from around the class as I turn to look around. As I gaze around my eyes fix upon Draco who is looking back at me proudly. He gives me a wink and I feel my cheeks burn up instantly. I spin myself back around in my seat and look down at my desk smiling to myself.

Dusk has arrived pretty quickly and before I knew it its dinner time. I make my way to the hall when I feel someone grab on to my shoulder. I spin round about to give the other person a mouthful but then I realise it's Crabbe. "Crabbe? What do you want?" My face is as confused as it can go. "Come with me, someone's waiting for you and it's important." He starts to pull me along bur I stop and pull my arm out of his hand. "And why should I go with you?" I fold my arms sassily. Crabbe rolls his eyes and grabs back onto my arm. "Just come on, trust me okay!" I let him take me, pulling me behind him. We reach the quidditch pitch and next to it there is a small lit up spot. I squint my eyes to see who is standing there and when I realise who I stop in my tracks. "Draco..?" I question quietly, beginning to walk closer. He slides his hands into his black suit pockets and walks slowly towards me.

"Hi darling. I've missed you." He tucks my hair behind my ear and slithers his hands around my waist. My face stays shocked as he turns his head to Crabbe. He gives him a leave us alone now look and then turns back to me as Crabbe nods his head like a butler would and walks away. "Draco what is thi-..." Draco places his index finger against my lips stopping me mid sentence. His cold ring starts to make my lips tingle. He leans in slightly as his thumb grazes over my lips, gently pulling down my bottom lip. His face moves closer to mine and our lips lock. His hand creeps to my neck pushing my face more into his as the kiss gets heavier. He pulls out and our eyes connect. "Come." He places his hand on my lower back and guides me to the picnic. "Draco this is absolutely beautiful!" My eyes scanning the picnic.
"I knew you would like it darling." My breathing quickens as I watch him run his hand through his soft hair. "Hey I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything and I really don't mean to be a douche to y-..." I cut Draco off. "Shut up." I just manage to say in a quick breath before clashing my lips with his.

The kiss gets heated as we remove our clothing piece by piece from each other. We lie down on the blanket in our underwear with Draco lying on top of me. His hand moves from my waist to my neck and grabs it tightly, placing his fingers on the sweet spots at the side of my neck. The pressure of his fingers causes me to let out small moans inside Draco's mouth as we make out.
He sits up, pulling me with him, and moves his cold lips to my neck as he undoes my bra with one hand. My head tilts back in pleasure as my nails dig into his pale, smooth back. He pushes me back down and places his hands either side of my head. He moves leisurely down my body to my knickers and slides them off with his mouth inches away from my pussy, which is now dripping for him. He doesn't waste any time and goes straight to my clit, licking round it teasing me. "Ugh Draco stop being a pussy and do it already!" I moan grabbing onto his hair. He looks up and smirks before going straight in. He puts my legs over his shoulders, opening up my pussy more so it's easier to access all the folds. His tongue glides along each fold causing my breathing to intensify. "Wow baby your so wet for me." Baby? That's the second time he's done that now. First babe and now baby. Hm.

"Ugh Draco deeper!" I say between moans. He listens and pushes his tongue deeper into me. My eyes bolt open as I feel his tongue circling inside of me. Heavy moans escape from my mouth and my back arches in immense pleasure. "Stay still, I'm going to make you cum so much." Draco must be really turned on right now because his voice is incredibly deeper than usual!
My legs start to shake as I feel a huge climax coming on. "Draco... Draco I'm gonna-..." my eyes glue shut and my mouth open wide but nothing escaping from it. Everything goes silent until Draco pushes my legs towards me and I let out the heaviest, loudest moan ever. Still holding my legs, he slowly comes out from between my legs and looks down at the mess. "You taste so sweet darling" he says as he wipes his mouth with his index and middle finger together before sucking them slowly. I look up at the vermillion sky trying to catch my breath when his hand wraps around my neck again.

"Oh darling I wouldn't do that, we're not finished just yet."