Intro.

Bryce is the popular hotshot boy in LA who is known for his reputation. Addi is the sweet LA girl who is in her second year at UCLA. Addison lived at home with her father who was a very successful business man. Both Addison and Bryce were into social media, but Addison wanted to continue with her schoolwork.

Bryce's mother was moving out to LA and he decided he would move in with her for a couple of months to help her get accustomed. He lived with Tayler at the time and was thinking of making the Sway House, but all of that was on pause for now.

Addison was a part of the Hype House, but never lived with them. And although they both knew about one another, they didn't hang out often because of the difference in friend groups. Bryce hated the Hype House and it was no secret. Addison tried to stay out of the drama though and wasn't one to party which is why their paths didn't cross.

Bryce had no idea that his mother was moving to LA, with intentions of moving into Addison's family home. Taking the news wasn't easy for him, he was protective of his mother and didn't know Addison's father much. But he had to be selfless, his mother deserved love and he knew that.. which is why he gave it a try.

Addison's mother had passed away when she was only 10. They had all lived with that pain for the past few years, especially her father, so when she learned he had met someone new, she encouraged it. She was happy for him and had met Lisa a couple of times in the past two years that they had been dating. They got along great and she was excited to have her move in.

Addison had two siblings, one brother which was 17 and one sister that was 10. Her mother passed away having her, and she had no memories of her. But Addison was protective of her sister and always told her stories of her mother to keep her legacy alive.

With Bryce moving in, Addison had to deal with having him around, at all times. She felt challenged by him, but she also saw him as the biggest asshole around. She didn't know what she did to deserve him as a stepbrother. But as time passes, they will get to know one another.. and who knows what will come from that.

~~ characters ~~

Addison Easterling - 20

Addison is currently enrolled at UCLA, majoring in nursing. She has always had a passion to help others and medicine intrigued her. Before transferring to UCLA, she was a normal girl from Louisiana. When she began tiktok and rose to fame, she knew she still wanted to go to school but also wanted to explore social media. Moving to LA was the best decision for her and she had a supportive family who moved with her. They have now been in LA for a year and she has had so many opportunities. She is a member of the Hype House and has met some of her closest friends through them. Her best friend is Mads though, as they both go to UCLA together. They are inseparable and do absolutely everything together.

Bryce Hall - 21

Bryce Hall - 21

Bryce moved out to LA when he was 17. He did so as soon as he finished college. He had been living there for years and was currently living with his best friend Tayler. He had his close group of friends which included Jaden, Josh, Nick and Blake. This was his go-to crew and the ones who always stuck with. They were planning to all move in together, but when his mother reached out to him, he knew he needed to be there for her. His mother was his everything, she was the one who took both the mother and father role in his life. He was protective of her but ultimately just wanted happiness for her. He often found himself in trouble with non-stop partying and some fights, but moving into this house would be a completely new world for him.

Tim Lopez - 17 (iykyk;) i'm obsessed with him on elite and couldn't think of who to put hehe)

Tim was in his last year of high school. He was a soccer player and devoted himself to the sport. He hated having to move to LA last year, but he didn't have much of a choice.. and he despised Addison for it. They didn't have the best relationship as they were total opposites. Tim enjoyed going out and drinking, and Addison always found herself having to cover for him which stressed her out. But he was a lost boy ever since his mother passed. He always acted like the tough guy but he was far from it.

Mackenzie Lopez - 10 (literally random lol)

Kenzie was the youngest of the bunch. She looked up to Addison and loved her so much as Addison played a huge role in helping raise her. She knew about her mother's death and always felt guilty knowing she passed giving birth to her. But Addison kept her mother's memory alive always sharing stories with her. She loved LA so far because of all of the friends she had made. But Kenzie always felt invisible. With her father always working and her siblings being out and about, she felt alone a lot. When she heard about Lisa moving in, she was excited, this was her chance to finally have a mother figure in her life.

Lisa & Monty (LOL SO WEIRD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS BUT JUST BARE W ME OKAY, for the sake of the story hehe) - also pics weren't uploading so i gave up, you know what they look like hehe

They met two years ago through a mutual friend that set them up. They had both been single for years and focused on raising their children. But love found them and they had been going strong ever since they met. Monty had been asking Lisa to move out to LA for the past year but she was always afraid to do so. Now that she was finally moving, she wanted Bryce to move in with her and managed to convince him to do so. They both had high hopes for the family they could have. Lisa was nervous but excited for the relationships she would build with Monty's children. While Monty was a bit nervous about the bond he wanted to create with Bryce. He was a great guy and very loving with his mother, but he knew the reputation that followed him. In moving in together, they hoped they could strengthen their relationship and merge their families. 

I also want to give a shout-out to killthemfbitch who was the one to give me the idea for this story and has been so patient in waiting for me to write it. hope you love it! :)

I want to finish "Getting to Know You" before officially starting this story, but I hope you are all intrigued by the intro!