Two.

~ bryce pov

"Addi, would you please show Bryce his room?" Monty asked her as he took my mother to show her their new room. She nodded as she led me upstairs. I carried my stuff upstairs with Addison's help as she insisted in making herself useful. As we walked into my new room, I dropped my stuff down, being surprised at the size of this place.

I didn't come from money, but it was clear that they did. As she showed me around, she walked me into my bathroom which was the size of my old bedroom. "Shit, this is huge." I said, hearing Addison giggle. I guess I could get used to this..

We walked back into the hallway, Addison pointing to her room. "If you ever need anything, I am right next door!" She told me, shooting me her sweet smile. She offered to give me a tour as nobody was in the dining room for dinner yet. We walked back downstairs, Addison showing me around the first floor.

We then walked outside to see the huge pool in her backyard which also had a hot tub. I had lived in an apartment for the last four years, this was all completely new to me. They had a beautiful set up with a bonfire, a place I could definitely see myself hanging around. As we walked further into her backyard, she showed me where the gym was. "Nobody really uses it, but my brother. I hang around here sometimes.." she said, being honest. "There is also one inside in the basement, for when it gets cold and whatnot." She added. I could get used to this.. I was into fitness and appreciated having this gym.

"Let's go downstairs now!!" She said, dragging me with her, telling me that it was her favorite place. We walked down to see a huge turf, Addison adding that her brother was a soccer player. "My brother hated the fact that we were moving to L.A., so he added this in just for him, it's a little something for him to enjoy!" She said, stating that the gym was behind it. This was truly impressive, I hadn't met her brother yet, but I had also played soccer in high school and would love to throw the ball around with him.

"This is my favorite part of the basement!" She said, bringing me into a movie theatre that was filled with recliner seats. The screen was huge and the walkway towards it screamed Old Hollywood. This was beautiful and I immediately knew this was what Addison designed. "I have friends over all of the time, we have a game room right next door which is fun. Feel free to also invite your friends! My home is your home!" She said as I thanked her for being so welcoming.

I wanted to stay down here, having to agree with Addison that this was also my favorite part of the home. But I followed her upstairs to see everyone was now in the first floor. I saw two unfamiliar faces, assuming that her brother was now home. I saw his father speaking to him, but the young guy was totally faded. Maybe living here wouldn't be too bad, it seemed like not all of his kids were as good as Addison.

"Dad, you guys should go to the dinner table, I'll handle this." She said as she pushed everyone away and turned around to face her brother. "What were you thinking showing up here high??" She asked him, clearly angry. They argued back and forth for a bit before I cleared my throat.

"Hey man, I'm Bryce. Nice to meet you!" I said, breaking up their fight to introduce myself. Their argument wasn't going anywhere and I figured this wasn't the first time they had fought about this, so I intervened. Addison looked away, seeming embarrassed but I didn't care. I could see myself in her younger brother.

"Tim." He said, rage still evident in his tone of voice. His friend stood next to him as she introduced herself as well. "I know you, you're the Bryce Hall." She said, making me chuckle. It seemed like she knew about me, but Tim didn't.. which was good. I wanted to be able to start fresh with these people. But Tim and I could have some fun of our own, without his sister of course.