Eleven.

~ addison pov

Hangovers.. not fun, ever. noted.

I hovered over my toilet, grabbing onto it as I vomited. It was only 7am and I had been up for the past hour feeling terribly sick. Mads had came home with me last night apparently, I only knew that because she was the one who was holding my hair up during this terrible moment. But I didn't have any actual memories of the night.. I had completely blacked out.

As I felt myself no longer having to vomit, I leaned back towards my wall. I took a deep breath as I cleaned my face, Mads handing me my tooth brush for the fifth time this morning. I sighed, using all of my energy to stand up and brush my teeth before meeting Mads in my bed.

I laid down next to her as she faced me. I saw her begin to open her mouth, but I just shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it please." I had already expected a long list of stupid things I had done last night, but I didn't want to hear it right now. My last memory was Bryce slamming his door in my face before driving off. This pushed me to drink an unlimited amount of shots as I was trying to push Bryce away from my thoughts, but I should've known getting drunk wouldn't help anything.

Mads frowned as all she did was hug me. She listened to me as she just simply rubbed my back, both of us falling asleep for the next couple of hours. We slept until we heard a slight knock at the door. I was too lazy to get up, but Mads did so, speaking to the person for a few moments before coming back to bed.

I looked at her, wondering who it was, but not finding the words to ask her. "Bryce." was all she said as she sat on my bed. "The boys messaged him about your terrible night.. he just wanted to make sure you were alive."

I nodded as I sat up, that was sweet, I guess.. but that didn't erase everything that had happened last night. As I tried to move, my head began to kill me. I held it as I closed my eyes. "My goodness, I want to die. Or maybe I need to drink more so I don't have to face how embarrassing I was last night.."

Mads shook her head as she passed me some water and advil. "You were with friends, nobody was judging you babe." she assured me, but I was always my own worst critic. There was no reason for me to have drank that much, especially not over a stupid boy. If Bryce didn't want me, I had to learn to accept that and move on.. because I was stuck with him.

"Ok Mads.. spill it. Lay it on me and show no mercy, I need to know what I did."

"I don't know where to start.." I covered my face, that was the worst way to start. But she continued with speaking about Nick. God... I had completely forgotten that Nick was even here this weekend. She told me about how he was being extra flirty last night, not surprising. But that was ultimately what triggered Bryce getting angry and leaving.

"I know I'm not always the biggest advocate for Bryce, but he likes you and that showed last night.. man was he jealous." I slightly blushed as she said that, but didn't let my hopes go up. The only vivid thing I remembered from last night was my conversation with him and that was enough to hurt me. So as she continued to speak, I tried not to think about Bryce. No matter how much he may like me, I always had to put myself first, a thought I had to keep repeating to myself this morning.

"After he left, you went insane. You drank at least eight shots on top of what you had already drank. We had to leave because you couldn't stop vomiting and were in and out of it. I was so scared, but the guys took real good care of you. We called Tim when we got here, I wanted to call Bryce, but you refused. He let us in and we all sat outside with you for an hour before the guys carried you upstairs."

I covered my face out of pure embarrassment. Even though Mads told me I had nothing to worry about, I knew she was just being nice. I never wanted to be that person to black out and have to be dragged out of a place, that was nasty. I had a ton of apologies to send, and as I reached for my phone, I intended to do just that.