TwentyFour.

~ addison pov

"What the fuck is this!!" We heard my father yell as he yanked the covers off of us. I was so grateful to have not done anything with Bryce last night, that would've been absolutely terrible. But seeing my fathers reaction to us cuddling was just as bad. Bryce and I immediately sat up in bed, our bodies no longer being intertwined around each other.

"Dad-" I began to try and speak, but he of course cut me off, looking directly at Bryce. "Do you enjoy taking advantage of my daughter?" he asked him, taking us both by surprise with his choice of words. Advantage? Bryce could never and would never. I was with him because I wanted to be with him, because I loved him.

Bryce looked down, not even knowing what to say to that. He knew my father wasn't the biggest fan of us, but neither of us knew he held such feelings about our relationship.. I mean, it was obvious we were together, he couldn't deny that. Bryce cleared his throat as he stood up, trying to excuse himself from my room. As he began to walk towards my door, my father yelled at him once again.

"I want you out.. of my house!! Not just this room, my entire property, you understand me? Get the fuck out!" he said as Bryce looked at him with pain in his eyes. "Dad!!" I yelled, Bryce just nodded his head, "Yes sir.."

"No, Dad! You can't do that!!" I yelled, tears now filling my eyes. "I come home to you two sleeping in the same bed, under my roof? How long has this been going on for? I don't even want to think of the other things you guys have done in my own home. I want him out!" My father repeated, showing no mercy.

"No Dad, I love him!!" I yelled in between my cries, now running to Bryce, but he pushed me away. "No, Bryce.." I cried, trying to hold onto him but he continued to stay  away. "This is for the best.." he whispered before going to his room to pack a bag.

As he left, Lisa walked into the room, asking what was going on. "Your boyfriend just kicked your son out of the house, is what is going on!!" I yelled, Lisa's eyes widened as she asked my father if that was true. "Of course it is true, because he thinks he can control everything in his eyes. Newsflash, I'm not a child anymore!! And I'm in love, and I will love him whether he lives under this roof or not!!" I yelled before leaving to Bryce's room.

I heard Lisa and my father arguing back and forth, but as I entered Bryce's room, all I cared about was him. I saw him sitting on his bed, covering his face with his hands while his unpacked bag sat behind him. "Oh baby.." I whispered as I ran to him, Bryce now finally taking me into his arms.

He cried into my chest as I cried with him. We did so for about two minutes before I pulled away. I kneeled down so I was now facing him, wiping away his tears as this was the first time I had ever seen him cry. "I'm going with you.." I promised him, but Bryce shook his head. "You can't do that, you'll ruin your relationship with your father.." he said, still being concerned about him.

"I don't care Bryce, there won't be any relationship between him and I if he can't accept us.." I told him. I loved him, and I meant it with my entire being when I said it. Bryce and I had gone through too much to let my own father break us apart, I wasn't going to let it happen. So I helped him pack, I helped him get anything he might need for the next few days which wasn't much since he already had a bunch of things at Sway.

I decided I wouldn't pack anything, I would just text Tim to bring me a bag of my stuff later. But for now, I needed to be with Bryce. I wasn't letting him leave this house by himself. Wherever he was going, I was going with him.

"Baby, are you sure about this? I really think the best would be for you to stay.." he said as he grabbed his bag. I shook my head, telling him I was going with him. I couldn't stay in this house with the way my father was acting anyways. I couldn't let him control my life, I was 20. An adult who worked hard, went to school and was independent.. I didn't need of him anyways.