Three.

~ bryce pov

I woke up in my new room, sitting up and looking around.. still amazed at how beautiful this new home was. I got up and changed, getting ready for my morning workout. As I was about to walk out of my room, I saw a note that must had been slid under my door. I smiled as I leaned down to grab it, knowing that it was from Addison.

Lunch today? Meet me on campus, I'm free at 12!

I grinned at the nice gesture, realizing that I didn't have her number. But I could find her on instagram. I searched her up, pressing the 'Follow' button as I found her. I then proceeded to send her a message, hoping she would see it before noon.

Got your note! I'll be there at 12, just let me know where on campus you want to meet.

After sending the message, I walked downstairs, seeing my mother in the kitchen. "Morning baby, want breakfast?" She asked me, but I shook my head. I just needed a pre-workout shake for the gym, I could eat later at noon. I prepared my morning drink as we made casual conversation. She asked me how I was adjusting, but I knew I would be just fine.. I was more worried about her.

She smiled at me but let out a small sigh. "Monty is great and I am happy to be here.. but I'm a bit worried about Tim." She said, saying that she was afraid he wasn't ready to accept her. I understood him, he wasn't ready to let go of his own mother yet.. but accepting my mother didn't mean he had to let go of his own. "I'll talk to him.." I told her, my mother thanking me.

I nodded, telling her that I would speak to him later today. For now, I excused myself as I headed towards the gym outside. I saw people walking around, people who were working around the home to maintain it. My mother really was about to marry rich, damn..

I worked out, blasting my music and enjoying my alone time but also missing my boys. As I looked at my phone I saw that it was almost 11. I also saw a notification from Addison, seeing that she had messaged me back. I smiled as I opened it, seeing that she had sent me a location to meet up at, along with her number. I saved it real quick before running upstairs to shower and get ready. I threw on a nice fit, nothing too crazy, but it was nice enough to impress. I was going to UCLA after all, I was sure to run into a couple of cute girls.. one for certain.

Once I was ready, I headed out, telling my mother I would see her later. I drove off to meet Addison, parking near where she wanted me to meet her. I walked towards the cafe, being stopped by a couple of people to take pictures. I was taking a photo with a fan when Addison walked up to me. "Oh my god, is it the Bryce Hall, can I please have a picture??" she teased, giggling as I shook my head.

I walked up towards her, giving her a hug. She smiled at me, that kind of smile that could take your breath away.. she was very stunning. She drew my attention to the girl standing next to her, "This is Mads, my best friend!" She said, introducing her. I shook her hand, staring at her and knowing she looked familiar.

"Where do I know you from?" I questioned, having to ask before it bothered me all day. She giggled as she began to blush, Addison just saying the name "Jaden." I chuckled, "Ahh yes." This was the girl that Jaden was speaking about, the best friend he was trying to get with. She was the reason I was supposed to be nice to Addison, but I had found my own reasons over time.

"Okay, well, you two enjoy your lunch, I have a meeting to get to!" She said before running off. I waved at her before turning to Addison who pulled me into a cafe. We took our seats at a table after ordering food. She told me this was her favorite place to come to and that I should feel honored to be here with her. I chuckled, Addison loved to tease, but I knew she was being honest with that one.. and I did feel completely honored.