TwentyOne.

~ bryce pov

I laid back on the couch, holding my head as I suddenly felt overwhelmed with all of my memories that had just come rushing back to me. I remembered it all, not just Addison, but my boys as well.. I remembered my past two years. But what really stood out were my memories with Addison, it was all really clear to me now.

I saw how I met her, our first moments where she really captured my attention. I saw how happy we were, how I was able to get her out of her shell but also make her smile which was all I ever wanted to do. But I also remembered our lows, how we hurt each other.. even if we didn't mean to, we were just so passionate and so many feelings were involved.

"You remember?" she asked, being slightly confused. I could tell that she wanted to ask if it was true, if I had actually gotten my memories back.. but it felt surreal. She asked me once again once I didn't answer, cupping my face so I would be able to focus on her and only her.

"I remember Addison.." I whispered. "..all of it." I said, Addison jumping on me as she hugged me. I could hear her cry in my arms as I wrapped them around her waist. "Bryce.. I don't even care how, I just.. I can't believe it, you have no idea how broken I felt when you had lost your memory.." she said, pulling back from our hug to be able to face me.

She caressed my face, pulling me in for another kiss. "Well apparently, your kisses are magical." I said, smiling at her and lightening up the mood up a bit. She giggled, slightly blushes as she laid by my side now, reaching for my hand to intertwine our fingers.

"So you remember all of it, huh?" she asked, looking up, her voice sounding a bit shaky to me. I nodded as Addison sighed, asking me how I felt. I knew that she was referring to all of our arguments and misunderstands. But my last memory was the one of me telling Tim I had to fight for his sister. Nothing was going to change, because I still had the same mentality of wanting to be with her.

I caressed her face before kissing her, letting my forehead rest on hers. "I feel relieved, I feel happy, I feel only stronger for you.. nothing is changing on my behalf.. but what changed for you? the last time we spoke, you had said it was too late for us.." I said, having to bring it up. I remember the night of my accident being miserable. I was drinking my feelings away as Addison had broken me, but she seemed to have a completely different mindset now.

"Well, almost losing you knocked some sense into me. I know it hasn't been easy for us, but it's been worth it.. our fights have been so petty and not worth us being apart. I like you Bryce, I like you so much and I want to try for real this time.. if you want to as well, of course." she said as she cuddled into my arms.

It was nice to hear those words from her, I'm sure it was all I wanted to hear that night. But I had to wonder if she would've had the same reaction had I made it to her home and never had been in that accident. So I asked her. She sighed as she sat back, covering her face for a moment and not speaking as if she had to think about it.

"You wouldn't had taken me back, would you?" I asked, my voice being the one sounding shaky now. But I didn't want Addison to be with me out of pity. Even if it meant losing her, I would let her go before feeling like I was forcing her to be with me only because I almost died. That wasn't fair to her, and it wasn't fair to me.

~ addison pov

I turned to Bryce, wrapping my arm around his bicep as I pulled myself closer to him. "It's not that I wouldn't had, you had just hurt me pretty badly.. I don't know if I would've been ready to take you back then.." I said, trying to choose the right words to not offend him. The last thing I wanted to do was be the one to hurt him now, especially when things were looking so perfect.