TwentySix.

~ addison pov

When Bryce said we were all going to Maryland, he wasn't kidding.. All of us had just landed, including Josh, Griffin and Jaden with Nessa and Mads. Dixie unfortunately couldn't make it because she wanted to spend Christmas with her family in Connecticut, but we would be seeing her for NYE. Griffin had Tim to entertain him during the trip though as I wasn't planning on sharing Bryce at all.

I was surprised to even have all of the guys here, but I wasn't complaining.. they were our family. They had shown up for me when my own father didn't, so I was grateful for them this holiday season.

When we landed, we met up with Dave, one of Bryce's hometown best friends who picked us up. We all introduced ourselves before jumping into his car. All of us girls found ourselves sitting on our boyfriends laps on the way as the car was definitely overcrowded. But as Bryce turned up the music and we instantly clicked with his friend, we knew it'd be a good trip.

On our way to his house, Bryce would point to different places of his hometown.. showing me his school and the field he used to play soccer on. As we finally made it to his place though, we all jumped out, being greeted by two more of Bryce's friends, Brian and Eric, who assisted us with our bags.

"Welcome to my home! My casa is your casa!" Bryce said as he held my hand, leading me inside. I smiled as I saw all of the pictures of Bryce as a child. My baby was so little and adorable. Even though Lisa had moved to LA, she couldn't find it in her to sell her home, so she didn't.. and she kept it just how she had left it.. looking absolutely beautiful.

As we walked through the home, Bryce led us all upstairs, showing us where we would all be staying. "And this is for us, my old room!" Bryce said as he led me to the room where he grew up in. I smiled as I walked in and saw stuff from his childhood - including pictures, awards, soccer stuff - he was the cutest.

He closed the door and walked up to me from behind, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm really happy you're here.." he whispered, leaving a kiss on my shoulder. I smiled as I turned around in his arms, kissing him. "Me too baby, I can't wait to spend the holidays with you!" I said as I hugged him.

This year was really difficult for us, but this year also brought us to each other.. and for that, I would forever be grateful for. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I loved him more than I could ever explain. Throughout everything that has happened, he was my rock and my biggest support system. I was so grateful for him.

"I'm just excited about finally being able to get away with you.." he said, walking me towards his bed. I smiled as he sat down, pulling me on top of him. "Yeah, for what?" I asked seductively, getting comfortable on him so I was now straddling him. He smirked as he placed his hands on my thighs, slightly squeezing them. "So we can finally enjoy each other, without holding back." he said, winking before kissing me.

I pushed him against the bed as I kissed him back. I felt his hands wrap around my body, moving down my back and landing on my butt. I let my own hands get lost in his hair, slightly pulling on it as I moved to leave kisses on his neck.

Just as Bryce had pulled us up so we were comfortably on the bed, we heard a knock on the door, soon after hearing Josh. Of course, we could never actually get some privacy with our friends around. I jumped off of Bryce, knowing that Josh would let himself in, which he of course did. "Hm.. am I interrupting something?" he asked as he looked at us.

We both shook our heads, smiling at him innocently. "Good, we want to go buy a Christmas tree! You guys down?" he asked, Bryce nodding and letting him know we would be right down. Josh took the hint as he walked out, leaving us both alone and frustrated, knowing that was the end of what was going to happen.