Ten.

~ bryce pov

"Bryce is on this path to greatness, he can't be bothered."

"Shut up!!"

I was at Sway tonight for our regular Saturday nights where we would go to Saddle Ranch and then go party. Addison would join us at times because of Mads and I was told she would be there tonight.

It had been about two months since our conversation and things had been going well with us. We were both living our own lives but would see each other frequently because of our mutual friends. We were able to build a friendship and trust over the past few weeks, with only a couple of slip-ups. Yes I said a couple..

We couldn't help the attraction that we had and many of our friends labeled us as 'friends with benefits.' But Addison deserved better than that, so I didn't like thinking of us in that way. We were just two people that were trying to figure things out together, while still growing separately.

These past two months have actually been good for me, and her! Addison has grown immensely on Tiktok and it has brought her so many amazing opportunities. I have also been working hard on my merchandise and youtube videos, both of these doing really well for me. Our careers were booming and many fans were asking about us and what we were.. but that was a question we shyed away from answering.

As the guys took a couple of shots tonight, I chilled on the side, being the designated driver. Josh was right, I was on my path to greatness and although I was still a Party Animal, I didn't mind sitting some parties out.

As they finished their third shot, Jaden stood up, letting us know that we should be heading out soon because the girls were already on their way to Saddle Ranch. By girls, he always meant Mads and Addison. They were an inseparable duo, but I didn't mind it, it gave me an excuse to see her. With her blowing up, I would barely even catch her at home.. it was always her being at school or at something for work. So I enjoyed the nights I could get with her.

"Let's go! Bryce wants to see his girl!" I heard Jaden say as he pulled all of the boys outside. They all jumped into my car, drinking some more booze as I drove off. When we arrived to Saddle Ranch, the boys were already a bit tipsy and were met by their girlfriends. Yes, everyone had a girl.

Jaden had Mads. Josh had Nessa. Griffin had Dixie. Anthony had Avani.. and I was always left with Addison. But I wasn't complaining. Although this time, she wasn't accompanied by only Mads.. we saw both of them walk up to us with a boy by her side, both of them laughing and being too close for comfort.

As they walked up to us, I immediately looked at him up and down before she even introduced us. "Hey guys, this is my friend from Louisiana, he's here for the weekend, his name is Nick!" All of the boys said hi, while I casually waved at him. Addison gave me a look, but I shrugged, pulling her in for a hug.

"I didn't know you were having company this weekend?"

"Well, you haven't been home for three days.." she said, glaring at me and telling me to play nice. "Is he staying at your house?" I asked her, receiving a nod. Well.. I guess I was staying there tonight as well then.

As we all took our seats, I sat next to Addison with her man friend sitting on the other side of her. We all sat at one table, Mads sitting in front of us and hitting it off with her friend as well. I had Josh asking me if I was fine, I was trying to play it off.. but it was obvious that I was annoyed. Every intention that I had not to drink was thrown out the window. I immediately ordered beer, needing it to deal with the present situation.

Yes, Addison wasn't mine.. but she was mine. And this guy didn't seem to have the purest intentions. He looked like a jock who made the trip just to get with her. But I would make sure he knew to stay in his lane.