Five.

~ addison pov

"You look so hot, my goodness!! Is someone paying Jaden a visit after our dinner?" I teased Mads, playing along with the surprise. She blushed and shook her head, saying that she had reserved the day for her girls today and that she would see Jaden tomorrow. Awe.. she was so sweet. She would die with the surprise though, she was catching strong feelings for Jaden so she would melt when she learned he threw her a party.

"Well.. we'll just have to post a lot of pictures of you, to show him what he's missing out on tonight!" I said, making her smile. I ran my hands through her curls, setting her hair down perfectly. As she retouched her make-up, i looked at the time which read 9pm. I had told her our reservation was at 10, but Jaden texted me saying they were all ready.

I had to drag her out and tell her she looked perfect a couple of more times before she felt fine enough to leave. As we walked downstairs, I grabbed my keys but began "searching" for my wallet. I groaned as I acted like I couldn't find it. "What the hell.. Tim probably took it by mistake." I said, getting a weird look from her. "Tim probably took it on purpose." She corrected me, making me laugh.

I shook my head though, calling Tim to complete the act. "Yeah he has it.. we are just going to pick it up quickly before dinner, okay!" I said, walking her out to my car. She insisted that she had her card on her and that she could pay, but it was her birthday, I would never let her! "Where is Tim anyways?" She asked as I began to drive.

"At the Sway house, they are all besties now.." I said, Mads looking surprised, she knew that he had begun hanging out with them, but she was unaware that he would be there every night, literally every night. "So I'm guessing him and Bryce are getting along.. are you two?" she asked me. I sighed, not knowing how to answer that question, it wasn't that we weren't getting along, it just wasn't how it initially was with us.

"We're okay.. we aren't really talking much, but it's not like things are bad between us.." I said, Mads raising her eyebrow. She knew me perfectly and she knew how I got.. she also thought I was crushing on him, which was not true. I glared at her as to warn her to not even start her with little comments. "Ok.. I won't.. all I'm saying is, how cute would our double dates be!!"

I chuckled at her comments, just shaking my head. "He is also my step brother.. that would be so weird." I said, but Mads shook her head. "Oh stop it, that is not real. You act like you two were raised together, you just met and you guys clearly clicked from the beginning." I sighed, knowing she was right but those were the exact feelings I was avoiding.

I pulled up to the Sway House with perfect timing, being able to stop our conversation. "Wanna come inside? Jaden might be there, you can show off how hot you look!" I said, Mads not even having to think twice about it as she nodded. I smiled, texting Jaden as I got out of the car. I grabbed her hand and walked up to the house with her, the house was silent.. too silent.

As I rang the doorbell, we waited and were greeted by Jaden opening the door. "Oh hey!" he said, smiling at me and then totally getting lost in Mads. I giggled, having to grab his attention once again. "I'm just here to grab my wallet!" I said as I grabbed Mads' hand to pull her inside. As I did, all of our friends jumped out, the lights turning on and the music blasting.

She was left in complete shock as she covered her mouth with her hands and began to tear up. "Oh no, you look too good for this!!" I said as I wiped her tears away. I pulled her into a hug, "Happy birthday baby, I love you so much!!" I said before pulling away and letting Jaden properly greet her.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, turning around to see Bryce. He smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. "Glad you could make it.. I'm happy to show you how we do things here at Sway!" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away.