TwentyTwo.

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SMUT IN SO LONG AHHH SO SMUT ALERT ;) enjoyyyyy you nasty animals

~ addison pov

"Baby!!" I laid in bed with my books on my lap as Bryce jumped on top of me, tickling me. I laughed in him arms, pushing him off as he knew I was the most ticklish person in the world. He smiled at me before stopping and leaving a kiss on my neck, "sorry baby.." he said with a smirk, letting me know that he didn't really mean it.

He helped me up, now holding me in his arms, letting me know I was no longer going to be studying. But it was finals week, I needed to take this last week seriously before I could finally be all his without distractions. But that was very hard to do with him around. Bryce was my weakness and all I ever wanted to do was spend time with him. We had been going strong for two months now and I was absolutely in love with him.

Things at home were still tense though, my father not really exchanging many words with us. We still hadn't been caught though with Bryce always sleeping in my room, but we always had to be extra careful. On the nights that he would sleep at Sway, I would go with him.. even though my father thought I was always with Mads, what he didn't know couldn't hurt him, right?

I was happy right now, very happy.. and even though I wanted to have a conversation with my father, i didn't want it to end badly and ruin my happiness. So I just continued to push it off, as did he.

My siblings were great as well though. We were actually becoming a normal family again. Tim was happy in his relationship that really transformed him into a better person. He was actually the one with the better relationship with my father now, weirdly.. but I was happy for them. Kenzie was also doing amazing, she was so happy to have Lisa around, as were all of us.

The holidays were around the corner, and this holiday season, we were actually spending it in Florida with Bryce's family. We would usually go to Louisiana for the holidays but my father wanted to spoil Lisa and take her to visit her family. And I was all about it too, I wanted to meet the people who meant the most to Bryce.

But to get to the holidays, I had to get through this finals week first. As I laid in Bryce's arms, he kissed my cheek as he squeezed them, that always being his favorite thing to do. I smiled as I kissed his lips before pulling away, "I really have to study baby.." I said, frowning. He pouted in the cutest way as he always did, before standing up.

He looked down at my books, smirking as he looked at me, taking this opportunity to make another one of his jokes. "We have Chemistry, why don't you study me??" he said seductively as he left kisses down my neck. I could feel goosebumps run down my spine, almost getting lost in him before I had to stop the both of us. He sighed, frowning, but accepting defeat. "Okay, but come stay at Sway with me tonight, please?" he asked.

I sighed, knowing I should say no.. but I couldn't. I didn't have a final tomorrow anyways, I only had more studying to do. So I nodded, letting him know that I would be there. "I'll be there around 10, okay?" I said as I hugged him, before letting him go. He had his workout with Tim to get to anyways, and I buried myself in my Chemistry textbook as soon as he headed out.

And I did this for the next eight hours of my day, only seeing Lisa when she kindly brought me food. "You have to eat!" She would say as she brought me snacks and dinner. I would always hug her and thank her, Lisa being the absolute perfect mother figure in my life.

But as it was now nine at night, I closed my books, taking a deep breath as I now had a headache. Studying for that long will do that to you.. but I took an Advil and took a shower before preparing to head out to Sway. I put together my bag with stuff so I could just head to the library from there tomorrow morning, packing my books as well.