1 |work|

|P R O F E S S I O N A L I S M M A T T E R |

M A T T E R |

"Okay I want you to portray what you can portray for our theme, okay? Relax and be a canvass of your own", the photographer once advised as you are currently doing your own make up and hairstyle for the shoot. A dark themed shoot for a famous apparel.

"Got you friend! Always ready to work with you", two of the clothing assisstants helps you to wear a dark yet elegant outfit that pairs perfectly with your chosen eyeshadow.

"Ma'am should we tighten the waist part?", the intern asks you politely as you smile at her and nodded.

The scenery was perfect. It was currently eleven in the midnight with a cold wind a head the area. Unluckily, the apparel' CEO chose their all black roof top to start the shoot. You maybe agreed with them but you are also in a not so good condition right now without them knowing. The venue, scenery, outfits, and make up were all excellent. But the whether wasn't, it was so cold outside that they have to gave you your jacket every now and then.

"Nice shot, bestie", Mr. Hwang stated as he check all your shots. Finding all of it as perfect as it is planned.

"Whoah! Make sure to make it perfect. I can't with this cold wind", you muttered almost shiverring with coldness. One of the lady assistant gave you a hand warmer and assissted you to your seat near your friend. "Thank you", as a polite response for her action.

She just bowed and smiled at you. Everyone, every fans, knows how good and polite you are with your work mates whenever you have shoot or runway events.

"Raeya, take a look at this one", he showed you one of your photos as you can slearly see in his bright reflected face that the shoot went well, at least. "What do you think?",he added but quickly noticed how pale you look while checking your photos. The two of you literally have two heater on your front.

"Wait, Rae. Let me get your blocker",he offered. He know you too well, you need your maintenance right now. "Ms. Shin can you check our models blood pressure, please?", he politely commanded one of the staff. None of them are informed that you have a weak heart and continously taking medication.

You rest yourself again on your chair as she checks your blood pressure. It was getting high and fast again, "here, may I?", Mr. Hwang ask as he showed you your injection. Luckily, he knows that you always bring some with you in your bag.

"Yeah, badly needed that", you weakly uttered as you nod your head. You close your tired eyes as he carefuly gave you your shot.

"Everyone, this photoshoot is dismissed. Be please to clean the area. I'll take care of Ms. Lee, don't worry", your friend and photographer muttered as all of the staff agreed and bow with respect at the two of you. Greeting you a good work and get well.

He carry down the parking area. As you just rest you head in his shoulder. Hwang Yujin is a personal friend of yours since high school. He came to know your condition the same year he confessed his love for you during college yet you did not response as the two of you has a rule that relationship can only ruin your friendship.

"Why didn't you tell me your not feeling well?!", a furious man came into your view as he rested you on the passenger seat, your very own car.

You blink multiple times trying to clear your mind and released a deep sigh as you look at him straight into his eyes, "This is your dream project, right? I don't want to fail you. This a couple of million worth shoot so I think I can still manage another hour".

"Wow, of course it is but how can we achieve that if you ever had a heart attack in front of all those staff. In a cold night and a hundred story building?", he said, still frustrated with your dumb decisions.

"Relax Yujin, I don't want another fight. I'm tired", you lastly drop as you rest your head opposite from his vision.

You heard him sighed as you stare blankly in the view presented in your car window. "Where should I take you?", he calmly uttered. He look at you but you never look back.

"VME", a short response. The whole car was again filled with silence as he drove in an accurate speed, avoiding any accident happened in the past when the newly adult ass of the two of you fight while still in the influence of alcohol. It was a mild accident yet the two of you both had some minor injuries.

VME or Versatile Music Entertainment is one of the top five companies in your country. It was own by your family, more likely the CEO of it is your father. While, the CFO was Mr. Min, you barely know his family except from the fact that you know his son, Min Yoongi, from the famous group BTS. You only knew him as his persona, Suga and Agust d, and a fan of his music.

Minutes of silence has finaly came to an end as your family's building came to the view. It was located in some are in Seoul. "How 'bout you?", you ask him considering that he drove you here yet he will need to go home alone.

"No worries, I'll take the bus", he smiled dearly, his usual 'it's okay' smile. You nod as he gave you your car keys and hand bag.

"Take care", you shortly muttered. You watch him disappear from your view and decided to get yourself walk towards the elevator. Floor 13 Room 117, your personal space in Versatile's building. Staffs were used to their CEO's daughter coming home any time, mostly late hours so they always have someone incharge of guarding the lobby in case you came drunk or not in shape.

The elevator's sound surrounds the lift as you walk yourseld to your room. There was no one in this floor, aside from one specific group your father has been handling, "Ace", six girls whom you really love, they are very talented and polite. They may have least awards yet you still encourage them to continue as life was always like wheels. No one will stay on top, it will eventually pivot betwen all the groups, they will someday be on top of it. They are between 13 to 21 years old and you are 24 in international age.

"Thankfuly, they are all asleep", you sighed. You throw yourself on the bed without even washing yourself at changing your clothes. "I need sleeepppp!", shout through all your frustrations.

Life has been a circle for you, you sleep, wake up, work, eat, sleep, work and so on. It's always the same, except when you are with your photographer friend Yujin. You always have arguement with him. One thing you know about him, that will ruin either you chose to stay with your frienship or be in a relationship with him. He's an alpha, a guy who always want his girl to be submissive to him, only. You've witness his past relationships and it all didn't work
He always want to lead the relationship, one thing that makes it worse. He's only a year older than you, born as normal citizen without any influence yet you let him grow with you. You convince him to take photography as you guide him as his model. You often request him as your photographer whenever you have shoots. That's how he build his own name by your help.

/A/N: hi! this will be the first updated chapter. it will be much better than the old version, I promise. Please do vote and comment, ily!/