25|nayeon|

|T H E M|
|rewritten|

On the other side of this story. Yoongi feels so frustrated and mad at you as you unexpectedly invite your dad to take you home. He also regret a bit of his impulse actions towards you. It was currently night time when you and Jungkook already slept, Yoongi was on his way to his girlfriend.

On call, "I'll be there in five, babe. Yes, I'll bring some food for us", he uttered. Yoongi and his girlfriend, Nayeon, has already talk about their little arguement. She invited him to her home for a night stay.

He drives fast as he stops in one of the alley, he scrolls on his phone and order some foods. He continue his drive as he already confirm his order. After a few minutes of driving with his black expensive car, he slowly park the car on his girlfriend's open garage. He was greeted by a sweet smile and a warm hug.

"I'm really sorry", Nayeon uttered as he hugs Yoongi tightly. He smiles from the back and tap her shoulder.

"I'm sorry too", he replies as he let go of her.

She pulls him to walk inside her apartment and ask, "Is she really nothing to you?". Her face was serious so does her tone. Yoongi's brows scrunch together as he look at her unbelievably.

"Of course, come one Nayeon. We've been together for years now, how are you not so used with those headlines", he starts to argue as he closes the door and avert his gaze to her.

"I'm just asking, don't start another fight", she calmly said. Her eyes were glistening as she felt a bit hurt with his sudden reaction.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm just tired",he hugs her and cares her head. He left a soft peck on her forehead as they both sadly smile on each other.

"Do your order food?", she changes the topic as she already know how to lighten the situation ever since their first month. He nods. Yoongi is really a busyhead and as a former idol too she nows how busy and tired he can get everytime. She respects him for being strong and motivated to continue his solo works all these years.

They started dating after the disbandment of Yoongi's former group BTS. That time Nayeon's former group Tiara has been disbanded for one year as she continue her career as a model and actress. Their relationship has been hard since they never got to reveal it to public to respect each other's built up careers. She was always caring and understanding when it comes to him as he is also same with her. He will always come to her house to relax and long for her warm. Although, what she didn't know was his boyfriend has a dirty and bad habit even from the start. It even has its fruit now, and  you are carrying it.

They relax themselves on the couch as she rest her head on his chest while he was busy brushing her blonde hair with his pale fingers.

"You look gorgeous with your new hair, love", he compliments as she was busy choosing some romantic movie on the large television on their front.

"Yeah, love it but I think it dries my hair a bit", she answered as she look at his eyes and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"What did you bleach your hair?", he curiously asks. He continue to softly brush her hair.

"I need it for the new photoshoot but I'm a bit sad when I new the real reason why Elle suddenly contacted me", her tone saddened as she snakes her slim hand through Yoongi's waist. She listens to his heartbeat and tries to relax herself.

"What is it?, he then again asks as he also hug her.

"That Raeya girl was under hiatus that's why they ask me as a filler for her upcoming shoot", his heartbeat quickens as he heard your name from his lady's lips. He didn't want any kind of this situation as it makes him feel mix emotions since Nayeon doesn't feel okay about it. She should be invited because the brand wants her not because they needed a filler.

He release a deep sigh, releasing some of his anger. He feels like her girlfriend was a bit insulted in that manner. "Don't accept it then", his tone was cold and so his eyes.

"I can't. My manager already signed all of it. It's just a week shoot so no worries. I need to be professional after all", she undestandingly muttered. She gave him a caress on his side as she can feel how disappointed his boyfriends looks.

He hums as the doorbell rang. He quickly get up and rest Nayeon's back on the couch. "I'll check it", he said as he only earns a nod from her. He walk towards the house entrance and check if it's the food delivery.

It was, the delivery boy hand him two boxes of food. "Yeonie, can you get my wallet!", he yells as he handle both of the box with his hands and smiles at the delivery man.

"Here", Nayeon rush to the door and was about to hand Yoongi the wallet. But then, she saw how loaded his hands is so she get one of his card and gave it to the guy who delivers the food.

They already paid as the delivery man was about to leave, Yoongi uttered, "Sir, I hope what you see here will stay here. Okay?", he warns. The man just politely nod his head and bows at them as good bye.

"Yah, you didn't need to scare him like that", Nayeon slightly slams his arms. He put all the food on the dining table and chuckle at her action.

"I'm just making sure nothing will be leaked tonight", he commented as he hand her one of the chicken.

"Thanks", she bites it and just mind her food. She walks towards the couch again and enjoy her chicken. He chuckles and his beautiful gummy smile shows up as he really admires how his girlfriend always shuts up when she eats her favorite or comfort food.

"I really love her", he whipered and grab the box of chicken and also one of the drinks. He walks towards her direction and rest all the food on a small table in front of them. "Eat as much as you want when you're with me", he happily announces as he pinch Nayeon's cheeks.

"Argh! Stop teasing me. You know, I need to control my weight for this week's photoshoot", she annoyingly spat thus she continue to devour her little crunchy chicken while watching the movie again.

"Nah, you're not under any diet when you're with me. Okay? Are we clear, babe?", he asks as he starts to munch on of the fried chicken but the spicy one.

"Okay, okay. Keep quiet they're about to kiss", her eyes were so focused on the television as he smirks at her cute figure. He steals a kiss, he kiss her straight on the lips, tasting the flavor of her chicken.

"Oh honey butter", he smiles. She also smiles at him.

"So weird, babe. You should stop being like that you ruin the movie", she slightly laugh and avert her eyes again on the television. His eyes also focuses on the movie.

They enjoy their night together while watching movie and cuddling together.