21|new friend|

|I D O L S   T O   F R I E N D S|
|rewritten|

"So, girlfriend?", Jin announces as he sway the curtain and smile at you. His staff already served the foods that he effortfully prepared.

Jungkook's eye widen as he waves his hands on the air signing him, "No hyung, she's a friend and-". He was about to continue but you cover his mouth and,

"I'm a model, Lee Raeya. His friend and Yoongi's fiancé", you noticed how Jin's brows crumble together as he confusely think of something.

"Yeah, I definitely know you but fiancè? How? She has a girlfriend right? Nayeon?", all those words slip through his mouth as he confusely seeks answer and confirmation from the younger.

"It's a lot to talk about hyung, let's just eat", he requested as he notice how your bright face turn into emotionless one when his hyung mentioned the girl.

Jin cleared his throat as he sits beside you and gave you a soft smile. "Sorry for that, but you can still talk to me about this matter. I'm still his hyung, I also know a lot about him", he assured you and gave you a pat on your shoulder.

"Thank you so much Jin", you smiles at him and tuck your bangs to the side to get a better sight of his beauty. Not to mention he is tall and he literally has broad of broader shoulder. It was more noticeable in his simple polo shirt.

"Okay, okay. Let's eat before it gets cold. I cook everything without any seafood so don't worry. Jungkook told me in advance", he exchange smiles with the younger as they tap their hands together.

"Oh you're so nice. Thanks again, it all look so good",you muttered as you smell how delicious the aroma is. He cooks enough yet a lot of choices. There's steak, some tofu stew, and other chicken dishes. He also bring a white wine.

He was about to pour some wine on your glass but Jungkook stops him.

"Uh, she don't drink?", he snaps and look straight to both of yours and Jungkook's eyes.

"She's pregnant", Jungkook uttered and that again made Jin question on how in the hell he didn't know anything about this.

The whole lunch were filled with Jin getting to know much more information. You and Jungkook thanked him for the wonderfull and delicious lunch you've had. He gave you his number and also followed you back on instagram, that instantly make a huge rumor on social medias. Four of the former members of BTS has now following you on Instagram. It does and will continue be having issues by the netizens and both of your fans. You were now in a drive with Jungkook, he will fetch you home to Yoongi as he has a schedule this evening. The drive was quiet, you were just resting as too much excitement filled you earlier when you met and befriend Jin.

You kept your eyes close as you held your lower stomach, it was aching. You groan a bit as Jungkook notices how you were holding your stomach.

"Hey, what is it?", he concernly ask he stretch his arm and caress your stomach before resting his tattooed hand on yours.

"I think I'm just tired and this baby is complaining. I'm just going to bed rest later", you lighten the situation as you can only feel a bit ache on your lower abdomen. You always update your doctor even online through messages and she said it would be normal to feel little cramps if you're too tired since you should still be in a total bed rest since the incident in Paris.

"Okay, I won't bother you tomorrow. Just take a whole day rest", Jungkook uttered as he continue to drive. You just nod and rest yourself until he carefully parked the car. He slowly caress your hand, "We're here Rae. Just call me when you have problem. I'll be on your wedding too". He smiles as he opens the car door and help you get off.

"Thank you", you smiles back at him as your heart beats louder again. You stare back at the man coldly staring at you while resting on the entrance. You led the way, Jk just follows you on your back.

"Such a brave lady risking her pregnancy to date my brother, the doctor keeps on telling me you fucking need a bed rest!", he yells from the entrance door but Jungkook covers you and spoke.

"Hyung, stop. I invited her for lunch and we're not dating", he explains as you shook your head and speak up.

"I'm sorry, I'll stay at home this week. You can go now, Jungkook", he nods at you and gave Yoongi a threathening glare before he hands you your bag.

"Get in", Yoongi coldly uttered. You just followed him and never look back at Jungkook to avoid anymore commotions.

You walk pass him and head to your room but he grip you wrist. You can clearly smell alcohol from him. "You're hurting me", you panicly uttered.

"Of course, I am. Do you know how angry my girlfriend is when she found out about you? She accuses me of cheating", his tears flows down as you stare blankly on his eyes. His grip were loosening as you tries to get away from him.

"I'll move, just explain to her that I stayed for business purposes. I'll go now, I'm sorry", you keep your tears from flowing as you head to your room. He doesn't even tried to stop you, besides he slam his fist on the wall and head to the kitchen.

He then grab a bottle of alcohol and chug it. You can clearly feel how heavy his steps are as he walk hesding to your opened door. "Stay here!", he yells as he slams the door open and saw you fixing your luggage.

"But-", you were about to speak but he throws the alcohol bottle on the floor and held you tightly on your shoulder.

"You'll stay here and suffer with me. You chose this right? You ruin my life and I'll ruin yours. That's how life works!", he yells in full range. He then push you to sit down on your bed and knelt down in front of you.

"Y-Yoongi, please. You're just drunk", you cried as you tries to get his grip out of your aching body. "I'm tired, our baby", you added. Tears flows down your tinted cheeks.

"I don't fucking care about you and that fetus. You'll stay here until and after the marriage. Quit your fucking job and stay here. Stay in this fucking mansion!", he yells and grip his own hair out of frustrations. He walk out the room and lock it. You run to your door but he definitely locked it from the outside. You keep on slamming your door, pleasing him to open it but your lower abdomen starts on hurting. Your tears continues to flow as you rest yourself on the bed while holding your stomach.

"Never in my life I experience this kind of treatment, Yoongi", you whispered as you close your eyes starting to feel exhausted. You gently get up and find your phone.

You scroll on your contacts and text the only person Yoongi can't talk nack to, your dad. "Dad can you fetch me up here at Yoongi's house, I'll stay with you in VME 'til our wedding". You sighed as you carefully clicked the sent button. You also sent your dad the address and wait for his reply.

"Sure, I'll go there now since I'm done with my meetings. Haven't you brought your own car or make Yoongi fetch you to VME", he replied.

You again wipe your tears and replied, "I forgot and he's busy dad, Idon't want to bother him until our wedding".

After a minute your dad again replies, "On my way". Almost half an hour have passed, you already fix your small luggage when you heard the door bell rang. Yoongi did not expect anyone to visit so he check the cctv first and was shock when he saw your dad. He quickly grab his keys and rush to your room. He opens it and gave you a threatening glare. You submissively look into his cold eyes and caress your stomach. What you both didn't know was you already has leak of blood on your undergarment.