29|in between|

|U S|
|rewritten|

Heart beats fast. Colors, hints of purple were shown in each roses that was displayed on your path. A soft sliver carpet. You released a deep breath and smiles as your veil slightly cover the emotion in your face. The venue was a bit empty, it was only you, your groom, your parents, Jungkook, and some staffs.

The light flickers focused on your delicate figure just like how it focused on you in runways. The instumental cover of BTS music plays and sooth straight through your jeweled ears. You stop and smile at your father as you wrap your hand on his arm. He also gave you an assuring smile.

"My baby, will be a Min in a few minutes. Make sure to chose being a Lee, we all know the benifits and advantages", he jokingly murmured to near your ears.

You just shake your head and smiles.

You stare at your well-dressed groom. He was in a white silk tuxedo, with a black bow on his collar. He also has a small purple tinted rose pinned on his coat. His face was usual. He seems relaxed, he doesn't smile and his eyes were blank. No one can determine his emotions; even his own brother.

You dad gently pass your hand to his soon to be son-in-law. They gave each other a hug of respect as Mr. Lee and Mr. Min shakes both of their hands. Yoongi guide you in front of the priest and the wedding continues.

You both share promises and bows, as the priest announces the unawaited part.

"You may now kiss the bride", he announces.

Yoongi hesitates at first but he saw how much ponded, Jungkook, looks at you so he faces you. He gently removes the veil that covers your beautiful face, you didn't expect him to kiss you so you just stares at him as he does the same. He then slowly caress your cheeks and lean in. He rest his lips on yours. It was surely short but so memorable to you.

The rest of the crowd applauded while the man with admiring eyes earlier turns into an annoyed one, Jungkoon, the best man of your wedding. His emotions quickly changed when he saw how playful his hyung's eyes is when the kiss happened. But, one thing is for sure, he has nothing in his power to react on those things.

"Congratulations!", the crowd greeted the two of you. As you dad came to gave Yoongi a hand shake whilst his dad offered his arms to hug you.

"Congrats my son-in-law, take care of my only daughter and our incoming grandchild", Mr. Lee smiles fondly yo the boy in front of him as Yoongi also smiles at him. Their hands grips each other tightly as they let go of each other.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. I surely will", he straightway promised something that he will surely not commit in the future.

You came back to your husband's side as his father only congratulated you with a warm hug. You eyes travels through the venue as you look for kne specific man but he already disappeared without any words.

Jungkook, sorry for choosing this marriage instead of your underlying love, you uttered through your mind.

"Let's go, Ms. Lee", the voice of the man who just spoke broke your day dream as you shook your head from the name he just called you. But, you just nod and follows him.

All the other staffs starts to arrange the venue while the other guests just disappeared as this wedding is an intimate one and none of you planned to have ant reception after.

"Where are we going now?", you softly asks as you tries to catch through his pace. He lead you through his stunning car.

"I'm going home, I'll just drive you to Jungkook's apartment 'cause I need an alone time. I have tons of work later at night so you should stay with that kid. Anyways, he likes you so anytime, divorce paper is ready", your mind beats hard as you heard the most scary word for a woman to be heard in exactly the day of her wedding.