28|little promise|

|H I M|
|rewritten|

The unwanted yet awaited day has come. You are already sitting in front of your vanity mirror while some of your personal make up artists and stylist tries their best to make you the most beautiful and admirable bride at all time.

You stare at yourself, she was beautiful but fragile. Your eyes glisten with mixed emotions, one name continuesly screems in the back of your mind,

Min Yoongi.

The man you always dreamt to get married to but right now, in this very moment. You mind was clouded with happiness, pain, guilt, and sadness. All possible emotion mixes inside you better than your favorite bar tender can do with alcohol. It was all mixed up. You are happy because today was your wedding, you are hurt and in pain because the man you're marrying isn't inlove with you as you are to him, you are guilty because this wedding can ruin his long-term relationship with the woman that he really loves, lastly you felt sadness as you can't decide what emotion or decision to take or make.

You shook your head making your stylist confuse. You just gave her a soft smile and let them finish their task. After minutes of waiting, you asked one of your stylist for water as she left the room open. You were startled as a warm hand snakes through your revealed shoulder. He rest his head in the crook of your neck and sniff your scent. Vanilla and roses. You rose your vision and stare at the man through the mirror in front of you. You brush his styled hair and smiles at the sight. He look so handsome but so cute and soft with your touch, he then rest his chin on your shoulder and glance at you lovingly through the mirror.

"Let me enjoy my last moment to cling to you, Ms. pretty", Jungkook softly requested. You just nod at him and pinch his cheeks.

"Can you hug me tight, I feel so nervous", you then requested. You stood up as he helps you with your gown. He adjusts to your height and hugs you tight.

"Don't be nervous love, this is your wedding day and I want you to be happy. I'm always here for you, Raeya. When hyung gets tough and rough to handle, I'm here to help you", he whispers through your ear. He lifts you up a little as you rest your bearfoot on his expensive black shoes. You tiptoed in top of his shoes to adjust to his height and rest your face in the crook of his neck. A familiar scent makes you relax to his delicate touch. You were both enjoying the moment as one of your stylist enters but she quickly retorted and closes the door. Jungkook was about to let go of you but you resist and tighten your grip on his neck.

"No", your voice sounded weak and sad.

He then hold you back and caress your curled hair. "I'm sorry, sorry love. I won't go", he whispers. He suddenly felt how his neck gets wet with your tears, he hold you to your bare nape and reveals your saddened face. "Why?", he asks. His peirced brows archs in concern.

"I'm just worried", you tries to stop more of your hidden tears as he wipe some with his white handkerchief.

"Don't be, all will be fine. The wedding will start in 20 minutes. I'll leave you now and prepare for your walk. Wear this", he sweetly uttered as he still hold your waist with his tattood hand and arm while his other hand find its way the pocket of his well defined black slacks.

He reveals a small stunning jewelry box, you just glance between him and his hand. He slowly opens it and a small diamond ring was shown. It has a little purple in its inside color and was hugged by a total silver ring. You dearly look into his eyes and smiles. A tear of joy slips down your face.

"Hyung never got to propose to you, so I will. This ring will be a promise from me Raeya. You know how much I like, love, and admire you but I truly respect your decisions. I can be a friend, a man, an assistant, driver, and so on for you. I will always be behind you and hyung. Please, accept this as a sign of my loyalty to you and also a wedding gift", he uttered those words with sincerity but chuckles at the very end of his dialogue. You both smile at each other as you get off his shoes and rest your barefoot on the cold floor.

You hand him your left hand while your right hand find its way to his black hair, brushing it to the back. He smiled happily and pick the amethyst ring, he gently wear it to your finger and gave you another hug.

"Thank you for taking care of me and for loving me, Jungkook. Sorry for witnessing all of this and all my burdens. I'm always grateful to have you as my friend, man, assisstant, driver, and so on", you giggles at his cuteness as you pinch his lower cheeks.

He winces as you accidentaly pulls his lip peircing. "Oh sorry", you concernly muttered as he nimble the peirced part. "Aren't that healed?", you curiously asks.

"Yes, but it seems to heal and be wounded back and forth since I developed a mannerisn of nimbling this part", he explained as he closes one of his eyes, wincing in pain.

"But it's fine. I'll go now. Make sure to take care of that ring, that was the first ring I ever bought for a girl", he chuckles as he fixes his tuxedo and glance at himself on your mirror.

You quickly gave him a peck and it unexpectedly landed on the side of his peirced lips. His eyes widened and unbelievably glance at you. You also widen your eyes but you just gave him a soft chuckle,

"That was supposed to be on your cheeks", you cheekily smiled at his shock face.

"Oh, okay. Be thankful, I'm more than a good boy or else-- anyways see you on the venue", he smiles at you and gave you a warming peck on your forehead.

You tap his shoulder and waved him good bye. He then closes the door and apologise to your staffs. Two of your staff enters your dressing room and they both giggle with each other. You just raise your brows to them and gave them a questioning smile.

"Sorry, Ma'am. We're just a Jungkook biased and we know how much he admires you. It makes us fluttered, he also looks so handsome today", one of your stylist rushly mumbles. As the three of you smiles with each other.

"Anyways, we all know he's handsome and a good friend. Now, help me fix myself again since that handsome bastard ruin almost everything by his cheekiness", you smiles and sit on your chair again.

"Yes ma'am, we can definitely see his lipbalmed lip mark on your forehead", Hyein, your make up artist smiles at your cute forehead.

Well, Jungkook also wipes the side of his lips as you left a little smudge of your red lipstick.

You stare at your forehead as you didn't notice that he definitely left a mark, you smiles as you remembers how he loves and usually puts tinted lipbalm on his lips. "He's cute, right?", you asks both of them and they both nod in agreement.

They starts to fix your make up, your wrinkled hair, also your gown. You stare at your ring finger as the amethyst ring awe's you. It was beautiful, the purple color brings back a nostalgic feelings for you as it is a memorable color for BTS and AMRYs. The diamond ring was gorgeous and it fits your finger well.

You took your time admiring your ring while they fix every inch of you. Once, they were both done and one of the male staff calls for time to enter the car. You released a deep sigh, and gave yourself an assuring smile.

A/n: it's been a while, lovies. the cheeky besties are back. Ready for the wedding?