15|papers|

|A R R A N G E D|

I found myself walking as two of my dad's body guards followed me. The hallway is quiet, all the lights were dimmed. My heart beats as if it will explode out of my ribcage. I constantly check my pulse watch, everything is normal--I'm just nervous. I shouldn't be, it wasn't really my fault but soon it will be.

"This way Raeya", Yeonu, the one I'm closed with since he works in security department. He guide me through the main office and the two of them waited outside.

"Dad", I rush to him and keep him in my embrace. Never been to close to him but he's the only one I have right now. Mom died in a car accident the day after she gave birth to me.

"Hon, I missed you. You know how worried am I when you texted me those things. I hate being your old man, you always keep me worried when you work in other countries", your dad eyes were glancing at your small figure as he uttered those words with concern in his eyes.

You smiles at him and pat him on his back, "I'm not that okay but I'll be okay, dad".

"Where are you staying? Where's Yoongi? We'll talk about the plan later, please bear with me. Okay?", his words caught you up as you let go of him and sighed.

"I'm staying with him dad, only for two months. The doctor said I need to bed rest since the dumb thing I did in Paris cause my pregnancy to be more sensitive. Yoongi's working for you, I think. He's on his house", you muttered looking starightly into your dad's one.

He made you sit on the couch as he sit in front of you. His elbow were rested on his knees as he cross his fingers together.

"We, Mr. Min decided to schedule the wedding next week. A private wedding", he open up what he's been waiting for. The arranged marriage, the agreement between the Lee and Min family. The promise and bond that strengthen each families' businesses.

"W-what. Dad, he wouldn't do it. I asked him too and he almost reject me thrice. He will not do it, Yoongi already have someone he wants to marry", your voice were evidence that you have even the slightest feelings for this guy. You may have been a stranger or a mere fan for him, he will always be your dream man.

You always dream and wish to meet and know him personally but you could handle to think the way that the two of you met.

"Then, tell him to break up with her and marry you. You two will now be having a family, there's no way I'm letting my daugther gave birth to her first child as an unmarried woman", he exclaimed. He frowns and massages his head.

"I just can't dad. I'm nothing for him", your emotions are getting together again as you lower your gaze and tries to control your tears. "He will never listen to me. The only thing he offered is financial support or the 'adaption or abortion' thing and I don't need or can't choose either way dad. I just can't handle to force him", your voice became shaky as you cries silently trying to speak more audibly to your dad.

His mood changes as he witness you broke down, he loves his only child and he will do anything to make it up to you and his plans.

"I will fucking kill him for his choices. Sign this and make him sign it. The wedding will be next week and we'll meet him and the Min this weekend. Go get yourself together and be close with him", you dad already stand up from his seat and turn his back on you. He just left the room and left you with a foldered file that indicates your marriage with Yoongi. Both Mr. Lee and Mr. Min's sign were already indicated on the contract the only thing left for it to be done is yours and Yoongi's signature.

You sighed and wipes your tears. You gather yourself togther and take a deep breath before holding the file. The Marriage Certificate. You left your dad's office and can't found him everywhere, together with his guards.